Jump to content Jump to content

2021 FIA World Rallycross Championship • 2021 Nitro Rallycross Championship

Along with the new World Series liveries for the '19 Peugeot 208, we also got a livery for Grégoire Demoustier, and Jere Kalliokoski for the Fiesta Evo5 as well! New real life liveries is always good 😄 

Still got that mysterious B R O W N livery on the Audi though... really hoping it's a placeholder for Enzo Ide, his car looked beautiful last year 

1 hour ago, MattyH1812 said:

Oooh any pics?

There are (or rather were) multiple versions of the Spark EKS S1, all 1/43 scale; Ekstrom...

116358.jpg

...Topi...

118104-2.jpg

...Nitiss...

119277-1.jpg

...Muller...

product.jpg

...Muller...

a33528_0.jpg

..and the test car: 

127578-1.jpg

Spark also did the 208 WRX (in Loeb, Timmy and Kevin liveries if I remember rightly), plus the PSRXVW Polo. I have never seen any of them for sale at shows though, only ever online. 

1 hour ago, mwoodski said:

If they did just a plain white one with no driver markings or anything I'd buy that, but they don't soooo

You could buy one and spray it? 

Spark models are usually really good, so I'd expect them to be decent. Would really like an S1 and a Polo, but the price of the few Polos I have seen on eBay are ridiculous! 

• Social Media & Community Team

Ever since I started getting 1:18 models 1:43 just doesn't cut it for me anymore 😅

Spark models are excellent quality though, up there with Minichamps.

Just don't mention Amalgam, they cost more than most real cars.

15 hours ago, tbtstt said:

You could buy one and spray it? 

Spark models are usually really good, so I'd expect them to be decent. Would really like an S1 and a Polo, but the price of the few Polos I have seen on eBay are ridiculous! 

I am not that talented hahaha.

12 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Ever since I started getting 1:18 models 1:43 just doesn't cut it for me anymore 😅

Spark models are excellent quality though, up there with Minichamps.

Just don't mention Amalgam, they cost more than most real cars.

I've gone the other way.  Started with 1:18, then moved down to 1:43 bc the 1:18 were too expensive, and now I'm mainly doing the high-end 1:64 like Tomica Limited Vintage and Inno64.

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

Once I go down to 1:43 or lower, I may as well just buy the LEGO version instead if there is one 🙂 

Model snob! :classic_laugh:

Went to the third round of the Winter Rallycross at Lydden last weekend. 

49438762413_1c84cf0d3b_b.jpg

49439466482_aa094bcacb_b.jpg

They also ran some oval racers on a short rallycross loop during the lunch break. Not something I'd go out of my way to watch, but a bit of fun! 

49439251871_aaf2576152_b.jpg

6 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Can't tell if accelerating faster than an RX Supercar or collapsing suspension 🙂 

Fast car with very soft rear suspension! The loose was starting to dig out on the transition back to the tarmac so a few cars were bottoming out here. 

• PJTierney changed the title to 2021 FIA World Rallycross Championship • 2021 Nitro Rallycross Championship