Jump to content

DLC means what exactly?

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

long time rally fan here ... bought all rally titles out there in the last 35 years 🙂 love this sport!

I have a question regarding DLC: Will we get new locations to add to the 6 existing at launch? Or we will get more tracks in the same 6 locations?

Anyone can clarify this please?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There have been two seasons of DLC confirmed so far @JoaoPedro418, each season contains three locations and five cars. 

The first season of DLC will be all rally, so it's assumed that means three new rally locations and five new rally cars. It is believed that at least some of these rally locations will be from DiRT Rally. 

It is known that Group B rallycross cars are coming via DLC, so it is assumed that the second season of DLC will be partially, if not completely, dedicated to rallycross.

An announcement on the contents of DLC1 is expected today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That´s great news mate! that itself will keep the game running for a long time.

Dirt Rally was short after a while - we could run most of the stages with no co-pilot.

Dirt4 was a nice idea (brilliant even) but the "tiles" were not enough to make the stages good enough. All very recognisable and repetitive in the same stage.

 

Hope Dirt Rally 2.0 will be a huge success!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SirPhilMcKraken said:

DLC 3 will be Gymkhana exclusive dudebro

DLC: Showdown comes after that!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any information on the USA price of the DLC if the standard version is purchased and not the digital deluxe version? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rosinbag1 said:

any information on the USA price of the DLC if the standard version is purchased and not the digital deluxe version? 

You can either purchase cars and tracks individually or there will be a season 1 bundle that works out cheaper for everything and has some extras in it.  The bundle will be available to buy from day 1.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CMMcBabe said:

You can either purchase cars and tracks individually or there will be a season 1 bundle that works out cheaper for everything and has some extras in it.  The bundle will be available to buy from day 1.

I´m happy with this CM! Don´t bother paying for good content - it´s just fair.

Can we assume that Season 2 and 3 will add more countries and cars also?

Thanks

Edited by JoaoPedro418
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JoaoPedro418 said:

I´m happy with this CM! Don´t bother paying for good content - it´s just fair.

Can we assume that Season 2 and 3 will add more countries and cars also?

Thanks

Season 2 may be focused on RX, but I suppose at least one out of its 3 new locations will be another comeback from the original DR. The same for incoming vehicles.

We might see some fresh content for rallying from season 4 onwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JoaoPedro418 said:

Can we assume that Season 2 and 3 will add more countries and cars also?

Season 2 will add more locations and cars, we are just not saying what they are yet.  Each season lasts three months.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 12:23 PM, JoaoPedro418 said:

Hi guys,

long time rally fan here ... bought all rally titles out there in the last 35 years 🙂 love this sport!

I have a question regarding DLC: Will we get new locations to add to the 6 existing at launch? Or we will get more tracks in the same 6 locations?

Anyone can clarify this please?

 

Thanks!

Hello Joao,

I'm on the same boat. If I had to go back to my Amstrad times it would be like getting a new tape for an extra level. In this case the first season would be like buying an extra tape for the one you already have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×