Sign in to follow this  

Need to Tune before racing duel

There should be option to tune our car with our available parts depending upon which  circuit is given to us in duel

It is more realistic  

• Agree 3

Another agree here. A good setup for Spa is going to be vastly different that a good setup for Monaco.

The question is how to implement it? I think some saved setups, and tap the setup you want to use for the race. Otherwise you are at much higher risk of your opponent wandering off whilst you configure your car. Or - allow users to assign an optimal setup against a track.

The alternative would be the RealRacing approach where the track for a Duel is fixed for say 15 minutes and then changes to the next track.

Personally I prefer the saved setup system.

• Agree 1

iainc saved setup is good idea just After track loading this setup options to be given if not selected in 10 seconds you lose the duel

4 hours ago, iainc said:

Another agree here. A good setup for Spa is going to be vastly different that a good setup for Monaco.

The question is how to implement it? I think some saved setups, and tap the setup you want to use for the race. Otherwise you are at much higher risk of your opponent wandering off whilst you configure your car. Or - allow users to assign an optimal setup against a track.

The alternative would be the RealRacing approach where the track for a Duel is fixed for say 15 minutes and then changes to the next track.

Personally I prefer the saved setup system.

I imagine it could be pretty easy to implement. (Im not a software engineer so cant say for certain)

Let's say we could save 3 different setups and the R&D icon for each one appears when you know which track you're going to be racing on. Then you just click on which ever you think is right

Saving set-ups would be cool!

Also saving your last few races times, including sector time would be nice.

1 hour ago, StKnowhere said:

Saving set-ups would be cool!

Also saving your last few races times, including sector time would be nice.

Especially in single mode.  I think we should see a total time and a lap time and when finished it would be great to see a break down

• Agree 1

Save setup and automatic load. If you stored your setup for track it would load automatically for the track.

• Agree 1

Totally agree 👍🏻. Saved setup & automatic load would be even better.