DIRT RALLY 2.0 - CUSTOM LIVERIES, MODS & TOOLS, DISCUSSION ETC.

1 minute ago, SkiddyMcCrash said:

Now I understand. There have been a few people who have commented on the wheel base of certain cars, including @mesa

Yeah the C3's wheels are placed way too much inside than they are supposed to, not just the rear. But as Christina said, it's likely it'll stay that way. Too much hassle going through licensing verification again. Afaik it's not just the C3.

• Agree 2

Hi!

Anyone have an idea on how to change the colour of the glass on the front lights on C3 R5 to a more yellowish tone used by Saintéloc Racing? I would like to know because... reasons :classic_ninja:

54247617_294593281236131_2135933555096568018_n.jpg.f8ea77ab12f1802846a7c0c4d10b84fb.jpg

54729692_2281476775250428_4812107059522699264_o.thumb.jpg.3dd928c872911b14d1a70833f148ea26.jpg

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, lindbergtommie said:

Hi!

Anyone have an idea on how to change the colour of the glass on the front lights on C3 R5 to a more yellowish tone used by Saintéloc Racing? I would like to know because... reasons :classic_ninja:

54247617_294593281236131_2135933555096568018_n.jpg.f8ea77ab12f1802846a7c0c4d10b84fb.jpg

You could try changing this to a more yellow tint, But that's just a hunch and I have no idea if it will work or not

Skjermbilde.PNG

2 hours ago, SkiddyMcCrash said:

Now I understand. There have been a few people who have commented on the wheel base of certain cars, including @mesa

Thanks @SkiddyMcCrash ! Wheel track, not wheel base 😉  what is wrong in DR 2.0 
In this case: the Stratos has got different wheel offsets IRL for front and rear, and also used wider wheels on rear

1 hour ago, lindbergtommie said:

Hi!

You should drop a yellow tinted transparent color in c3r_lights_d.tga.dds and also put a lighter grey color for its Alpha channel

16 hours ago, Keko55 said:
I mean the annoying visually speaking that I suppose to drive itwith the rear wheels so tucked in... It is not that you can notdrive as such... Sorry about my English. I leave photos of abeautiful mod: nr0pqp.png 25570j4.png 

Stratos looks about right to me? 

b43a1647-71d7-4d9c-bcf3-e6fce74ad40c?rul

• Agree 5

2 hours ago, bogani said:

I thought the Stratos was correct, so I was wondering what people were mentioning about the wheels. The C3 is the one in trouble, any new developments on this @ChristinaMc?

• Agree 3

No, no, no.... Sorry. The Stratos is perfect, I just put it to teach the livery so beautiful. Sorry about the confusion.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, bogani said:

Compare width of tyres in this photo below
- front (narrower)
- rear (wider)

Tony-Fassina-Mauro-Mannini-Sanremo-1979-

It seems DR 2.0 use same tyre width for both axle

Edited by RallyLover19

christina MC   told us that almost evry car will get a white livery....  so that means almost  all cars can have custom liveries???? true?

4 hours ago, teknoid85 said:

christina MC   told us that almost evry car will get a white livery....  so that means almost  all cars can have custom liveries???? true?

Great news!
That was my suggestion  to add one-coloured liveries for each car to use them as available free slots for custom liveries 🙂

• Agree 1

Very beautiful :classic_biggrin: coat that was missing.

I'm so excited, a big thanks.

3 hours ago, UDegani said:

Skoda Fabia R5 Skoda Motorsport enero Kopecký 2018

DESCARGAR

AFn7cPm.png

Beautiful! Great job! 10/10

I'm so greatful that they were able to add the Fabia R5 but it's a shame that the wheel track is not entirely correct as is the ride height.

I set the height as low as possible for tarmac rallies and still it's too high. That bugs me the most to be honest. It puts me off driving the car on a regular basis, especially on tarmac. Same applies to the inaccuracies of the C3. There are a lot of other cars to have fun with though. Just a bit disappointing.

• Agree 1

those blue rims are great!

also that Skoda Fabia R5... greaaaat  colour scheme! I like the green one too, but this is nicer I think

21 hours ago, SimVansevenant said:

I'm so greatful that they were able to add the Fabia R5 but it's a shame that the wheel track is not entirely correct as is the ride height.

I set the height as low as possible for tarmac rallies and still it's too high. That bugs me the most to be honest. It puts me off driving the car on a regular basis, especially on tarmac. Same applies to the inaccuracies of the C3. There are a lot of other cars to have fun with though. Just a bit disappointing.

I think the ride height is quite ok 🤔

20190505_143650981_iOS.jpg

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, sqdstr said:

@SimVansevenant any chance of Sebastien Bedoret's Skoda coming?

It's on the list but requests by teams or drivers are priority. There is one more request on my list. Once that one is finished and no new requests come in, I'll start on Bedoret's car. 😉

2 minutes ago, SimVansevenant said:

It's on the list but requests by teams or drivers are priority. There is one more request on my list. Once that one is finished and no new requests come in, I'll start on Bedoret's car. 😉

Which one are u working on now? Any sneak peaks? I'm interested since I'm also from Belgium 😉

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, sqdstr said:

Which one are u working on now? Any sneak peaks? I'm interested since I'm also from Belgium 😉

It's a Peugeot 208 R2 driven by a young driver in the Belgian Rally Championship. There are several family members of him who are/were rally drivers as well. 😉

Edited by SimVansevenant