DIRT RALLY 2.0 - CUSTOM LIVERIES, MODS & TOOLS, DISCUSSION ETC.

Joao Barros Fibromade Fiesta R5 has been released

Fibromade_big.jpg

Featuring (fake) glowing exhaust cat:

Fibromade_04.jpg

and Pirelli tyres (tarmac only)
Fibromade_000.jpg

• Like 12

Posted (edited)

Any one check the new cars is it also crypt? Ford without livery is very bad!

Edited by MaxBaumgartl

2 hours ago, MaxBaumgartl said:

Any one check the new cars is it also crypt? Ford without livery is very bad!

Even without the encryption we wouldn’t be able to do the liveries because of all the liveries probably uses «livery_user» system

Codies could offer proper liveries I'm sure. Us console paupers are left behind.

How difficult would it be to make some of these pure black sun shades which take up a significant portion of the windscreen semi-transparent so you can still see out of them?

Or is it possible to just remove them entirely? I don't care much about authenticity as much being able to see the instruments and the road ahead from a cockpit view that isn't zoomed up against the glass.

1 hour ago, pyide said:

How difficult would it be to make some of these pure black sun shades which take up a significant portion of the windscreen semi-transparent so you can still see out of them?

Or is it possible to just remove them entirely? I don't care much about authenticity as much being able to see the instruments and the road ahead from a cockpit view that isn't zoomed up against the glass.

this kind of modification is very much possible but it need to be made on the interior textures that are separate from the exterior ones, and i don't know if the folder system loads modded interior textures

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, PetSild said:

Please create a skin for Focus thank.

2008_Ford_FocusRSWRC081.thumb.jpg.e27227a1b82bef69289af4f296b8b6f1.jpg

04_Mikko-Hirvonen-GER08.thumb.jpg.c706aeb4f5a8f1d855ca30bbfca4e729.jpg

i made this livery for Dirt Rally and DiRT 4, i cant make it for Dirt Rally 2.0 Due to the extra encryption on DLC cars

If I had to guess, we'll get access to the DLC car stuff probably later in the year.

7 hours ago, UDegani said:

this kind of modification is very much possible but it need to be made on the interior textures that are separate from the exterior ones, and i don't know if the folder system loads modded interior textures

Thanks. Suppose it doesn't matter as I just learned after posting that you cannot modify DLC cars anyway.

4 hours ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

If I had to guess, we'll get access to the DLC car stuff probably later in the year.

dont think so....

11 hours ago, UDegani said:

Doesn't work,  exterior textures only ...

12 hours ago, UDegani said:

i made this livery for Dirt Rally and DiRT 4, i cant make it for Dirt Rally 2.0 Due to the extra encryption on DLC cars

Thank you for the answer, the basic skin for the Focus are absolutely drab and ugly.

The locked DLC cars sometimes the CM explained?

I would love to drive the Focus with the BP and Abu Dhabi colors.. I don't understand why Codemasters doesn't solve this problem.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, CarlesWRC said:

I would love to drive the Focus with the BP and Abu Dhabi colors.. I don't understand why Codemasters doesn't solve this problem.

Let's hope they hear our prays

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

dont think so ......they just give some attention ,but they will not do anything ,,,they will give as promised tracks cars ,and than bb ,,,

even i have to talk to  the producer and one admin ,the convarsation have finished with no answer ,just promise ,

like the politicians ,we will ,we will but hands movement on balls ...

Edited by nasoduko
update

1 hour ago, Mikelautosport said:

What about this?

It's the celebration car of win in WRC2. On google /golden skoda r5/

Výsledek obrázku pro golden skoda r5Výsledek obrázku pro golden skoda r5Výsledek obrázku pro golden skoda r5

This is one of the few I have on the works

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I'd actually really like that golden R5, so long as the reflective layer and gold colour can be done properly (it can but I understand it can be hard)

• Agree 2

I see very good livery with many downloads but ratings "0"... is it so hard to thank the authors of the mod? Thank you! 😉

• Thanks 3
  • Agree 2

Hi so I want to get into skinning but can't find a proper tutorial. Can anyone help me out?