DIRT RALLY 2.0 - CUSTOM LIVERIES, MODS & TOOLS, DISCUSSION ETC.

15 hours ago, arnorallye84 said:

yes you have to click on the button DR2 :classic_smile: unfortunately I have plenty of skin to convert from DR1 and D4 to DR2 but I do not have too much time 😥

If you need any assistance, I am willing to lend you a hand. 😉

i have asked  codemasters a blinkin to the center for gears since we with widescreens is difficult to notice 

i have asked people in here to help me ...

so i went a walk to the toilet wiling to get some help ,an on the first klats, God respond me,and ...... 

Untitled.png

so if i want the tac plates with black rims which should i choose mate ?

1 hour ago, nasoduko said:

so if i want the tac plates with black rims which should i choose mate ?

Add the files from the TAC Rally 2019 folder into you directory first and then replace the files for the rims with the ones you can find in the folder 'black rims'.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. 😄 

• Agree 1

Hello guys I have two suggestion :classic_cool: what do you think about these beauties? :classic_rolleyes:

photo

photo

• Like 1

If anyone is up to it, I would love to see a couple of the North American Rally cars liveries done:

Seehorn-Rally-Car1.jpg

canadian-rally-rallye-perce-neige-2015-antoine-l-estage-subaru-impreza.jpg

Wallingford_R5c.jpg.html.jpeg

Sooo, current or previous? 😛

I think Karen just started driving now too.

Current, old one was mostly red.  Yes I think OTR will be her first National entry.  I think she lives up your way.

Posted (edited)

The Seehorn AmsOil looks awesome! Would be cool if someone could do it :classic_smile:

Edited by FearFactor
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, gfRally said:

Current, old one was mostly red.  Yes I think OTR will be her first National entry.  I think she lives up your way.

She does live over here, very close in fact.  I remember the old livery, hadn't seen this one, trying to make the friday spectator stage next week for Oregon Trail, i'll see it up close then.

20170421_200201.jpg

20170421_185912.jpg

Edited by F2CMaDMaXX
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

She does live over here, very close in fact.  I remember the old livery, hadn't seen this one, trying to make the friday spectator stage next week for Oregon Trail, i'll see it up close then.

20170421_200201.jpg

20170421_185912.jpg

looks cool, if you manage to see the car IRL take some pictures of every side plus the roof and bonnet in high resolution and ill make it for DR2

• Thanks 1

Well, apparently the car isn't running that livery this year, but the AMSoil one GFrally posted above.  Otherwise, i should be seeing it next friday and can take all the pics then.

@UDegani any news about the skin requests we made a few months ago? I added 2 folders with pictures and logos for Breen's 208 R5 and Kopecky's Fabia R5 but when I last checked, the folder for the Fabia R5 wasn't there anymore 

This game would not be the same without your livery, thank you!! 😉

10 hours ago, sqdstr said:

@UDegani any news about the skin requests we made a few months ago? I added 2 folders with pictures and logos for Breen's 208 R5 and Kopecky's Fabia R5 but when I last checked, the folder for the Fabia R5 wasn't there anymore 

in order to have the ability to anyone post pictures to the folder i had to allow anyone to edit it, regarding the kopecky livery looking trough t he activity looks like someone removed it
image.png.c8e635a780480a859eab416b872c27ca.png

but i have made a Fabia R5 kopecky livery, not sure if this is the one you wanted, here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/skoda-fabia-r5-skoda-motorsport-jan-kopecký-2018.26642/

regarding the rest of the requests im going trough them when i have time