DIRT RALLY 2.0 - CUSTOM LIVERIES, MODS & TOOLS, DISCUSSION ETC.

5 hours ago, Lebrass said:

bonjour

bientôt disponible... elle est presque terminée...

Hello

soon available ... it's almost over ...

8JPpp.jpeg

OZpoQ.jpeg

0R1rq.jpeg

1JvOg.jpeg

rdRam.jpeg

Beau travail !!

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, UDegani said:

sadly no

Could someone make a script to swap out livery 0 while in game?  Would this work?  If you move to next default livery in game then press a magic hotkey then back it would loads in the next in your list?  

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure what's possible - but hopefully it should be easier to build livery management tools in future - @CMMcBabe has said they're looking into DiRT4's .pssg folder method for the next patch which is really positive news for our community

Edited by pigloaf
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Hi. This game could be a category A6 and A7 if there is no wrc license. Best Car Kit, xara kit car, megane maxi kit car, felicia kit car and z dirt 1 saxo kit car, peugeot kit car

ladik kit car.jpg

kresta.jpg

Podbrdska2014_007.jpg

kru10.jpg

vrkoslav.jpg

007.jpg

• Agree 1

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:16 AM, BotaCalor said:

Cars or liveries? Dirt 4 liveries work perfect... Didn't tried with Dirt Rally liveries

Can you (or someone) tell us step by step how to bring the D4 Liveries into DR4? I was pretty happy with the ones I got from the whole "my team" creator and wouldn't mind having them again. 

1 hour ago, happyboy1974 said:

Can you (or someone) tell us step by step how to bring the D4 Liveries into DR4? I was pretty happy with the ones I got from the whole "my team" creator and wouldn't mind having them again. 

i was talking about modded liveries, not the ones from the myteam editor... cant help with that 😞

Posted (edited)

Templates:

Templates for R5

Templates for R4

Templates for R2

Templates for R-GT

Templates for Gr.A

Templates for Gr.B

Templates for H3

Templates for H2 RWD

Templates for H2 FWD

Templates for H1

Templates for RX Categories

Templates for 2000cc modded cars

NOTE: The RX cars will be done until the end of the month. The process it's a bit complicated, and I need to focus on something else first

Edited by TheFlyingTuga
Added the RX Categories Templates
  • Like 1

Is there, or will there be, any way to use custom skins without it affecting career and online mode? I'd like to use the skins available, but I also want to drive online and in career mode and don't have HD space to have two installs of the game.

17 minutes ago, WMIA said:

Is there, or will there be, any way to use custom skins without it affecting career and online mode? I'd like to use the skins available, but I also want to drive online and in career mode and don't have HD space to have two installs of the game.

CM have confirmed they are looking into it for the next patch - so I'm confident we'll be able to use them in career and online soon 🤙

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It would be a shame if it would be not possible. Even when leagues come, people want to drive around in their own liveries

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Anyone managed to make the Mitsubishi liveries? The 1998 ralliart from Evo V and the 1999 Marlboro/Tommi Makinen ones from Evo VI. The latter are done but for D4, I can't find a way to make them work in DR2.0 yet. I would love to have the '98 one tho.

Also, the usage of liveries still blocks the times to be uploaded right? Or has this been patched?

Edited by Riggs

Posted (edited)

@Riggs i made a few evo 6 rallairt for dirt4, i probably will convert them for dr2 the correct way  but i did not yet had the time to look into it. I am gonna try to release all 4 off them this weekend or monday.

Edited by RallyGamer

39 minutes ago, RallyGamer said:

@Riggs i made a few evo 6 rallairt for dirt4, i probably will convert them for dr2 the correct way  but i did not yet had the time to look into it. I am gonna try to relase all 4 off them this weekend or monday.

That would be awesome! I'll be looking forward to that.

@pigloaf Thanks 🙂

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Templates:

Templates for R5

Templates for R4

Templates for R2

Templates for R-GT

Templates for Gr.A

Templates for Gr.B

Templates for H3

Templates for H2 RWD

Templates for H2 FWD

Templates for H1

Templates for World RX Class

Templates for RX Categories

Templates for 2000cc modded cars

Sorry to repost, but this way they will all be together.

Some notes:

- The last templates are the best of them, specially the WRX cars. I ended up discovering the best way to do them. Maybe someday I'll try my hand to the others again, if and when I have the patience;

- 911 R-GT, Fabia "W"RC and C4 "W"RC are still missing. Maybe when the patch arrives I'll be able to open the files to do them;

- I also have the missing WRX cars (Mini, DS3, Ibiza and Focus) if somebody it's interested;

- Hope you enjoy them (the ones who used them) and if you find some mistake, please say so, I didn't test all of them;

Edited by TheFlyingTuga
  • Like 3

Imagem relacionada

Any chance to get this livery as well? 🙂 Looks great.

• Like 3
  • Agree 2