DIRT RALLY 2.0 - CUSTOM LIVERIES, MODS & TOOLS, DISCUSSION ETC.

For Dirt Rally I used/use something called Mod Manager which was very helpful and easy to use. Anyone keen on updating that Mod Manager to DR2 or make a similar one?

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

So I just saw in another thread that the protection on the liveries has been removed and that mods can be used without penalty/issues.

This is great news! But does anyone know if this also apply to the camera files? I really want to be able to mod cameras again like in DR 1 and also really hoping @zissakos1 EECMT - EgoEngine Camera Modding Tool will work with Dirt Rally 2.0!

Edited by Rygar86

14 hours ago, WMIA said:

For Dirt Rally I used/use something called Mod Manager which was very helpful and easy to use. Anyone keen on updating that Mod Manager to DR2 or make a similar one?

It would be great to have this for 2.0

• Agree 2

Someone should take a shot at this one. Probably one of the best C3 liveries yet. And it's probably the car we got the C3 Sound from.

54434580_2226494120810498_2446798797871775744_o.jpg

• Like 2

23 hours ago, KingOfCoins said:

Someone should take a shot at this one. Probably one of the best C3 liveries yet. And it's probably the car we got the C3 Sound from.

He was leading this weekend's Azores Rallye until he had a puncture on the penultimate stage and then crashed on the last stage.

Posted (edited)

DOWNLOAD HERE

BMW e30 Prodrive Livery - Tour De Corse 1987 - Marc Duez 

Event: 1987 Tour De Corse
Driver: Marc Duez
Co-Driver: Georges Biar
Class: Group A
Result: 6th o/a, 15 minutes behind the winning Rothmans car

690790_screenshots_20190324184159_1.jpg

690790_screenshots_20190316211920_1.jpg

20190316211118_1.jpg

20190316210518_1.jpg

Edited by RallyAge96
  • Like 2

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!! Someone can edit THE LEGEND of rally , the LANCIA S4 Martini Racing ? for Dirt rally 2.0 ?

MFH-K522.jpg

• Like 3

hi guys, i would like to improve the quality of my dirt rally 2.0 liveries... can you explain me how you work on the main_s and glass_s file? a small guide would be the TOP

thanks

On 3/23/2019 at 4:16 PM, KingOfCoins said:

I like the grey, not too fond of the orange, but the cool thing about this livery are the yellow headlights IMO. It's a nice hommage to French cars.

Hi guys,

just in time for the release of the Monte Carlo DLC I've uploaded 2 liveries for cars, that competed on this famous rally.

First comes the Opel Ascona 400 in which Walter Röhrl won the Monte in 1982

asc_04.jpg

Download the Ascona here

Second one is the Audi Quattro S1 E2 that Walter Röhrl drove on the 1986 Rally Monte Carlo

aqe_04.jpg

Download the Audi Quattro here

For installation simply extract the file in your 'cars' directory...

• Like 4

Now that the folder method seems to work, i'm looking forward to all the mods that will come 🙂

Posted (edited)

Pedro Meireles' livery has been released.

03.thumb.jpg.1eb96952bf71d9f339972e50ba7f3900.jpg

Edited by mesa
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

so custom liveries are legal for the game ,has anyone tried it without getting banned ?

1 hour ago, nasoduko said:

so custom liveries are legal for the game ,has anyone tried it without getting banned ?

If you use them stored in  .PSSG in a sub folder then you didn't touch the .nefs files, that is irrelevant, and means you can use them for your own pleasure, they are compatible with multiplayer online events and you'll be never banned. Officially confirmed. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can also confirm that modded camera.xml files is allowed online if you add them in the same way as liveries!

:classic_tongue:

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

11 hours ago, bogani said:

I can also confirm that modded camera.xml files is allowed online if you add them in the same way as liveries!

:classic_tongue:

What did you modify in camera.xml?

1 hour ago, RallyLover19 said:

What did you modify in camera.xml?

Allowing more leeway when it comes to seating position which in turn means I can get the old dash cam back. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Ladies and gentlemen, I have the pleasure to present you a work of a friend of mine Colapso, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V 1998 livery, driven by Tommi Makinen and Richard Burns in the 1998 WRC season, for the Lancer Evo VI. It was during this year and under this livery that Mitsubishi won its only Manufacturer's WRC title, with Makinen winning his 3rd consecutive Driver's title.

Available to download at https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-vi-1998-wrc.26096/

Go get it 😉 

IMG_4830.thumb.JPG.5f31ca71779c3ab84bdb66bdfdac6590.JPG

rear-corner-png.298703

There's a slight bug in the bonnet, the stripes are supposed to come more inside, which hes going to fix later in the day.

Edited by Riggs
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

i give up creating one my self. If anyone happens to find a classic bmw e30 3 stripe livery. pls tell me. thx

BMW_E30_M3_1.JPG

Does anyone know if liveries made for cars in DR or D4 also work on cars in DR2?