DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Share your Custom Liveries & Tools here.

17 hours ago, Rogerbee said:

So, you mean there are 2 types of DLC? Cars like the Alpine, 131 and Kadett are just unlocks for career mode and then ones like the 2001 Focus and the 911's are ones that entirely unlocked in the whole game when you buy them? If that is the case then Codemasters should have made it clearer. Ah well, I had my hopes up for a little while... 

Carry on folks, nothing to see here!

yep, that's it. I haven't got a clue why they put those H2 cars as early unlocks because they're incredibly cheap in-game but here we are.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, ianism said:

yep, that's it. I haven't got a clue why they put those H2 cars as early unlocks because they're incredibly cheap in-game but here we are.

Thanks for clearing that up. My initial thought was that buying the DLC decrypted it somehow, wishful thinking obviously. Someone did a nice Valvoline livery for the Kadett in DiRT Rally be nice to see that in 2.0.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Rogerbee said:

Thanks for clearing that up. My initial thought was that buying the DLC decrypted it somehow, wishful thinking obviously. Someone did a nice Valvoline livery for the Kadett in DiRT Rally be nice to see that in 2.0.

converting them from DR1 isn't hard apparently, but the creator needs to do that. I have a few liveries that were originally done for DR1 and converted, but they're only a tiny percentage of the hundreds that were made.

I see,

Maybe more will emerge in time. DR1 isn't quite end of life yet and more content for DR2 is on the way. We'll just have to see what shakes out. It's possible, once all the DLC has been released and work starts on the next one that Codie's may release a patch that sorts out all the DLC cars so livery mods can be made.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Lebrass said:

I tested that beauty of yours out. 😉 Great job on them from a fellow designer. 

received_474195990191866.thumb.png.bfed9cfaa9c988a831c00965f4f6dfd4.pngreceived_490925501562936.thumb.png.bf17ea79e6c0b75fbb48857349f1f040.pngreceived_1256778187855329.thumb.png.6b0b1cad1da5587af056a83a322a5389.pngreceived_617801678780485.thumb.png.dab9b9df62b6a7c2837dad3ae0ed66f0.png

received_785398788606165.png

Edited by SRD_SimVansevenant
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Rogerbee said:

I see,

Maybe more will emerge in time. DR1 isn't quite end of life yet and more content for DR2 is on the way. We'll just have to see what shakes out. It's possible, once all the DLC has been released and work starts on the next one that Codie's may release a patch that sorts out all the DLC cars so livery mods can be made.

Codie's may release a patch that sorts out all the DLC cars so livery mods can be made.

press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

• Agree 1

Hello! I'd love to see this livery in the game (for the fiesta R5) but i've never done any livery. Is someone working on it, or can somebody please do it? It would be great. Thanks!

Ford-Fiesta-WRC-Livery-019-e1579194794751-1152x452.jpg.a8d807409dc31503b19af23299ea283c.jpg

• Like 5

Could someone put "Cooper" on the Polo mk5 s1600 rx tires?

6 hours ago, thomaslab said:

how can we convert dirt rally cars to dr 2 ?

What do you mean exactly? Convert DR liveries? The cars themselves? Or something else?

8 minutes ago, SRD_SimVansevenant said:

What do you mean exactly? Convert DR liveries? The cars themselves? Or something else?

the cars themselves, i want to have the hyundai i20 wrc from dirt rally 🙂

Just now, thomaslab said:

the cars themselves, i want to have the hyundai i20 wrc from dirt rally 🙂

You do realise you are not allowed to do that, right? You will be banned for doing that.

2 minutes ago, SRD_SimVansevenant said:

You do realise you are not allowed to do that, right? You will be banned for doing that.

oh really ? i didn't know that, i just saw someone convert the polo wrc to dr2, so i wanted to know how he did that

2 hours ago, thomaslab said:

oh really ? i didn't know that, i just saw someone convert the polo wrc to dr2, so i wanted to know how he did that

Whoever he is, he broke the terms of service... Modding liveries is allowed as it is only cosmetic but modding the cars themselves is not allowed.

2 hours ago, SRD_SimVansevenant said:

Whoever he is, he broke the terms of service... Modding liveries is allowed as it is only cosmetic but modding the cars themselves is not allowed.

Neither is 'allowed', and you won't be banned for doing that. You just can't play online.

As far as i know, you can only get the model/livery across, it's just bolted on top of an existing car, so you lose the car you copy over, and it still handles like the car you copy over, not the one you've moved across.