Share your Custom Liveries & Tools here.

Can anyone tell me what channels are packed in the _s textures? Looks like Red = Specular, Green = Roughness, Blue =Metalness? And the _o textures are just ambient occlusion?

So ultimately the only textures I need to modify are _d (diffuse and opacity) and _s (surface masks)? I see normal maps but looks like they're only for showing damage?

Thanks.

14 hours ago, oakts said:

Can anyone tell me what channels are packed in the _s textures? Looks like Red = Specular, Green = Roughness, Blue =Metalness? And the _o textures are just ambient occlusion?

So ultimately the only textures I need to modify are _d (diffuse and opacity) and _s (surface masks)? I see normal maps but looks like they're only for showing damage?

Thanks.

_s textures are basicaly how shiny or not shiny car will be and _o isnt anything you have to care about, dont change it 😄 (Picture is not mine, it is from RD. But it nicely explains what to use for different surface)

Examples_01.png

• Thanks 1

Hello there 🙋🏻‍♂️ there is some co-op between me and @Random JDM Guy - thx alot mate! 
Brand new Škoda Motorsport factory livery for 2020 😏 - there is more behind than you think 😄 enjoy! 

Jan Kopecký - Jan Hloušek - Škoda Fabia Rally 2 evo - Škoda Motorsport 2020

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jan-kopecký-Škoda-fabia-rally-2-evo-Škoda-motorsport-2020.34036/

1095327915_Kopeck5.thumb.jpg.ccbc8cb3168b37c3c7c8a50f181cf326.jpg

24685356_Kopeck2.thumb.jpg.63c2fb4ee7bdb38bef3eaa7122b71d76.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1