Jump to content Jump to content

Share your Custom Liveries & Tools here.

On 8/27/2019 at 9:24 AM, LedzFloyd said:

I just looking for liveries for Alpine A110 on RaceDepartment and not found something what I need but in DR 1 topic have some great liveries like this one: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/renault-alpine-a110-monte-carlo-1971.11614/ and I thought maybe its possible to convert this livery for DR 2.0?

Hello !

I am the author of this skin and I work on the adaptation for DR2 of all the skins I made for DR (and some new ones).But I have some problems with specooc files that don’t appear under my Photoshop (I have a big black area instead).

It’s gonna happen, with an new blue, more realistic 😉
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, OeildeLynx said:

Hello !

I am the author of this skin and I work on the adaptation for DR2 of all the skins I made for DR (and some new ones).But I have some problems with specooc files that don’t appear under my Photoshop (I have a big black area instead).

It’s gonna happen, with an new blue, more realistic 😉

Great news, I hope everything works out.
Thank you for notice. Good Luck

14 hours ago, mesa said:

Check my signature.

Can you stop posting amazing liveries? Who am I kidding, just keep posting these!

Ever thought of porting the Focus 2001 Martini liveries onto the Fiesta R5? Could look interesting.

Edited by Riggs
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, mesa said:

Check my signature.

Hey @mesa your liveries are always really nice, but why do you put them only on your site and not on racedepartment lately? I personally only download if its on racedepartment, because I'll get notified if something I've downloaded has been updated. I just don't want to/have time to go around all the different sources and see if it's been updated.

1 hour ago, chukonu said:

Hey @mesa your liveries are always really nice, but why do you put them only on your site and not on racedepartment lately? I personally only download if its on racedepartment, because I'll get notified if something I've downloaded has been updated. I just don't want to/have time to go around all the different sources and see if it's been updated.

or just go on there now and download them 😉

• Like 1
4 hours ago, chukonu said:

I don't think you need to worry about too many updates from @mesa. He's a very meticulous designer who creates liveries that don't need updates as they are absolutely spot on.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SRD_SimVansevenant said:

I don't think you need to worry about too many updates from @mesa. He's a very meticulous designer who creates liveries that don't need updates as they are absolutely spot on.

Thanks for your kind words, @SRD_SimVansevenant ! ☺️ As you said i'm an accurate man so i can spend a lot of time on research, but i hope the results can satisfy for the longer waiting time 😄
@chukonu I don't like the way how Racedepartment works and their current policy so i decided to never release anything at least for a while.  But you should follow me on FB to be always updated https://www.facebook.com/MesasArtworks/
Thanks for your interest guys!

I also love all your creations too! Even i have no time on response all, but follows all your jobs. keep up the good works, modder-friends! 🤴

Edited by mesa
  • Like 3
  • Agree 3
14 hours ago, mesa said:

Thanks for your kind words, @SRD_SimVansevenant ! ☺️ As you said i'm an accurate man so i can spend a lot of time on research, but i hope the results can satisfy for the longer waiting time 😄

I also love all your creations too! Even i have no time on response all, but follows all your jobs. keep up the good works, modder-friends! 🤴

You are welcome. I take that approach as well even though sometimes a little mistake slips through the net but overall they are all completely finished when I release them.

There's a form of comradery amongst fellow livery designers that's nice to see. I follow several others as well to see what they are up to and help new modders out if they have questions. I had a few weeks of holiday this summer which was the time I released quite a few liveries but now that work is in full swing again, and there are some high-level clubs I race in and need to practise for, time is very limited at the moment.

Like @mesa said, keep up the good work everyone! 😄 

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • PJTierney changed the title to Share your Custom Liveries & Tools here.