Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

Share your Custom Liveries & Tools here.

On 2/18/2021 at 4:09 PM, SRD_SimVansevenant said:

At least we can enjoy the DLC cars with great liveries on them now. Even though it's not perfect, it's at least something.

Here's another mod for you to enjoy!

Porsche 911 SC RS - Patrick Snijers / Robert Droogmans - 24 Hours of Ypres 1984 / 1985     <<<<< Link

May be an image of car, road and text that says "ELECTRO-CASH -CASH ELECTRO- BASTOS ELECTRO-CASH ELECTRO-CASH A SRD SimsRacingDesigr Racing Design ARTWORK"presentation-1-jpg.446700

Disclaimer:

Keep in mind that this is for offline and personal use ONLY

It is FORBIDDEN to use these in online clubs or championships!

Love this mod! Was never going to drive that Aston anyway. I do have a request though, any chance of either a Rothmans or Jagermeister livery for it!?

On 3/17/2021 at 12:17 AM, AyrtJ97 said:

Hi guys! I'm in need of some help. I'm trying to make a livery for the Golf Kit Car, so I'm using the Peugeot 208 R2 as the "donor" car to show the livery. But it id giving me a headache. After replacing everything in nef file, I go to choose the car and a stage, and it goes into infinite loading the stage. I realized I had to put also a 202 folder with the livery, as if I was putting a moded livery on a car from the base game, but now the game crashes as it starts to load the stage... Any advice you could give? May it be because I'm putting the moded livery both in the nef file and the separate folder?

Any heads-up guys? Still can't load any stage when I try to put the Golf modded livery throught the 208 R2

On 3/24/2021 at 9:49 AM, Rogerbee said:

Love this mod! Was never going to drive that Aston anyway. I do have a request though, any chance of either a Rothmans or Jagermeister livery for it!?

Time for me is quite limited as I have a fulltime job and besides that several new and different types of projects I'm working on.

I'll try to keep that in mind if there's ever time to spare for something like that.

No worries,

I was actually able to adapt a Rothmans livery from another Porsche mod I found on Race Department, I opened up the nefs, extracted the liveries and renamed them so they'd fit your Porsche mod. Worked perfectly too. I still wouldn't mind a Jagermeister livery though.

No rush, do what you can when you can.

• Agree 1

Great video!

Really been enjoying your Focus 01 mod. One small thing though, the car is UK registered so the rear numberplate should have a yellow background. If I could edit the .pssg myself I would. Other than that it is really nice to drive and thankfully the Space Star is another one of those cars I'll probably never drive. Nobody else does either though, so setups take a bit of finding!

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Rogerbee said:

Great video!

Really been enjoying your Focus 01 mod. One small thing though, the car is UK registered so the rear numberplate should have a yellow background. If I could edit the .pssg myself I would. Other than that it is really nice to drive and thankfully the Space Star is another one of those cars I'll probably never drive. Nobody else does either though, so setups take a bit of finding!

Thanks man! Really appreciate that! I always feel so much happier when I see comments like this from people.

You have no idea how much this means to me. 😄  

Cool!

I'm glad the Focus mod was in a different class as I wanted to set stage times in Scotland without constantly trying to beat them. I would have had to do that with the regular Focus as it's in the same class as the Subaru. As I haven't driven the Aston anywhere that I can recall, I may even be able to drive your Porsche everywhere I want to and set times I want.

What they should do with Dirt Rally 3.0 is to have the online component be completely separate. That way, people that wanted to do stuff completely offline could. Also, it would mean that they could still have DLC cars, but, they could have on and offline versions, so they could have full livery mods. It could also mean that, if you wanted to completely reset, including all times, you could.

I got as far as I wanted to with the majority of the classes, but, I was annoyed to find that, when I reset, all the PB's still stood so for the most part, I couldn't go back to the start in countries I'd already driven as I'd be constantly competing against PB's I'd set in cars I no longer want to drive.

Turns out I hadn't driven the Aston in Australia, so, I could take the Porsche mod for a spin, and it was sublime. Some of the best rallying I'd ever driven! I'm hoping now that I only drove the Aston in Germany and Spain, which would leave me with all the rest to explore, happy days!

• Like 1

The folders needed to be unencypted for the game to be able to do that. Whatever, it's pretty much a moot point anyway. Bar us playing it, DiRT Rally 2.0 is over. Codies have finished it, it's done. We will just have to see what EA will let them do with the rest of the franchise.....

Here we are once again... I've had so many positive reactions to my EXR Rally Team design that I couldn't resist reworking it for the whole community.

This is an original DiRT Rally 2.0 design on the Ford Fiesta R5 Mk.II by SRD - Sim's Racing Design, a.k.a. me. 😄 

I hope you guys like it and will enjoy this stunning beast!

---> Link <---

No description available.No description available.No description available.No description available.

• Like 1