Jump to content Jump to content

Share your Custom Liveries & Tools here.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

@Mike Dee, do the thing. Put it up as a multi-image post (you need to use new Reddit) and link to this thread 🙂 

I posted it on my Facebook page as well, tagging everyone I could possibly think of and sharing it to all pages related to DR2.0 I'm part of... 😛

Edited by SRD_SimVansevenant
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, PJTierney said:

@Mike Dee, do the thing. Put it up as a multi-image post (you need to use new Reddit) and link to this thread 🙂 

Damn I don't even like new Reddit but I might revert just to make the post...

@SRD_SimVansevenant that livery is absolutely GORGEOUS, amazing job. I'll make sure you're cool with it, but is it ok if I post it on the subreddit with all the links (and acknowledgements) back here to your initial post? Don't want to steal your karma if you already planned on doing it lol. Or throw me any social media links you'd want me to include.

---

https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtgame/comments/n9wkhb/have_you_ever_wondered_what_the_codemasters_dirt/

It is done, and looking over those pictures again all I can say is DAMN that car looks good.

Edited by Mike Dee
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2021 at 3:06 AM, Mike Dee said:

Damn I don't even like new Reddit but I might revert just to make the post...

@SRD_SimVansevenant that livery is absolutely GORGEOUS, amazing job. I'll make sure you're cool with it, but is it ok if I post it on the subreddit with all the links (and acknowledgements) back here to your initial post? Don't want to steal your karma if you already planned on doing it lol. Or throw me any social media links you'd want me to include.

---

https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtgame/comments/n9wkhb/have_you_ever_wondered_what_the_codemasters_dirt/

It is done, and looking over those pictures again all I can say is DAMN that car looks good.

Thanks for that man!! Appreciate it! Looks like several people have gotten their knickers in a twist a tiny bit because it's on the R5 and not the R2. 😅

An R2 version is on the list of future projects but don't know when I'll be able to get it started. 

Edited by SRD_SimVansevenant
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 5/12/2021 at 3:59 PM, SRD_SimVansevenant said:

Thanks for that man!! Appreciate it! Looks like several people have gotten their knickers in a twist a tiny bit because it's on the R5 and not the R2. 😅

An R2 version is on the list of future projects but don't know when I'll be able to get it started. 

I think it's also kind of silly those complaints, since the livery is on a rally4 car, so it's technically not even the R2 😅. It looks so good on the R5, thank you for making it!

• Thanks 1

Been quiet from me with livery making for a while now, but thought i'd share some of my latest creations.

First up Emil Bergkvist prize winning drive for winning the Junior ERC back in 2015, which awarded him a go in Sainteloc Racing's R5 Peugeot in the final ERC round held i Valais, Switzerland. He finished in impressive 4'th place on his 4wd debut.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/peugeot-208-t16-r5-emil-bergkvist.42757/

1341267944_DirtRally2Screenshot2021_05.23-22_20_02_95.thumb.jpg.0207954d5cfc1eb1eaffb7d5fec5e385.jpg

Next up is one of Sweden's fastest girls at the moment, Jonna Eson Brådhe who runs an Mitsubishi Space Star (or Mirage as it's called here in Sweden) in the national championship. From the 2020 edition of Rally Vännäs winter rally where she unfortunately had to retire.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mitsubishi-space-star-r5-jonna-brådhe.42747/

1175704650_DirtRally2Screenshot2021_05.23-12_41_25_84.thumb.png.b8cdb98f9528a5455d235da7705039de.png

And last one out, the Peugeot 208 R2 in the hands of Jari Liiten. Claiming 3rd place in Gästabudstrofén 2019, round three the swedish national championship. 

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/peugeot-208-r2-jari-liiten.42751/

89184609_DirtRally2Screenshot2021_05.23-16_37_35_82.thumb.jpg.b1ecbb4fc60d641b80454df509e56b87.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought the deluxe version since the game was released. I love this game very much, but there is no road book in our native language in the game. I very much hope that the official can provide a way for us to set up our native language road book by ourselves, which will make the game more attractive Of players to play, I tried to use the software to decompress the nefs file to get the audio file of the road book but failed. If there is a good way, we are very grateful

• Social Media & Community Team
19 hours ago, Everythinng said:

I bought the deluxe version since the game was released. I love this game very much, but there is no road book in our native language in the game. I very much hope that the official can provide a way for us to set up our native language road book by ourselves, which will make the game more attractive Of players to play, I tried to use the software to decompress the nefs file to get the audio file of the road book but failed. If there is a good way, we are very grateful

I've seen one of two people have custom pace notes in non-supported languages before, maybe one of the modders here knows more.