Performance - penalties and so on..

Loved the game so much but it still have problems in many ways.. 

1.Performance : I got a 1413 PI car 8 epic parts but in silverstone event I managed 1.27 lap time with a 1038 all aero car managed 1.24 lap time. So what is the poimt to have epic parts why bother? 

2. Communication with devs : After seeing lap times of 1st league I realize cutting 2 corners is ok and I managed a 1.21.27 time overall 9th in Q.. wrote this to twitter and said fix it because it is not fair. Noone cared... 

3. Penalties : Engine penalty is not working. İf someone hits you hard from back you get a penalty.. 

4.Bots : Bots are sober now but their straight line perfomance is incredible.. makes race impossible..

5. Grid starts : after silverstone Q I deleted the game but dld again and started again.. if you have a low PI car gird starts are ol but the higher PI grid starts sucks even with perfect start.. I think this is beacuse of some bug in performance settings maybe higher light car setting  car makes you heavier??? Or a higher power mode makes you slower???

6. Resource points : in some races after winnlng the duel last sector times are wrong and resource points were not given.. maybe due to opp leaving race.. 

7. Suzuka event : Last thing Suzuka event will start soon but same corner cutting issue will happen in Suzuka.. so fix it.. a solution is give 5 sec penalty to cars whose 4 tyres go off track.. just like real f1 

tnx for listening.. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Meterkenci said:

2. Communication with devs : After seeing lap times of 1st league I realize cutting 2 corners is ok and I managed a 1.21.27 time overall 9th in Q.. wrote this to twitter and said fix it because it is not fair. Noone cared...

First of all, twitter is a terrible place to file any kind of bug report. We have the bug reports on here and emails like custservice@codemasters.com can also assist with some issues. F1 Mobile Racing is developed by Eden Games and published by Codemasters' mobile team whose Community Manager is @ChrisGrovesMCM, so just tagging Codemasters on twitter does absolutely nothing in most cases.

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, Meterkenci said:

1.Performance : I got a 1413 PI car 8 epic parts but in silverstone event I managed 1.27 lap time with a 1038 all aero car managed 1.24 lap time. So what is the poimt to have epic parts why bother? 

3. Penalties : Engine penalty is not working. İf someone hits you hard from back you get a penalty.. 

4.Bots : Bots are sober now but their straight line perfomance is incredible.. makes race impossible..

5. Grid starts : after silverstone Q I deleted the game but dld again and started again.. if you have a low PI car gird starts are ol but the higher PI grid starts sucks even with perfect start.. I think this is beacuse of some bug in performance settings maybe higher light car setting  car makes you heavier??? Or a higher power mode makes you slower???

6. Resource points : in some races after winnlng the duel last sector times are wrong and resource points were not given.. maybe due to opp leaving race.. 

7. Suzuka event : Last thing Suzuka event will start soon but same corner cutting issue will happen in Suzuka.. so fix it.. a solution is give 5 sec penalty to cars whose 4 tyres go off track.. just like real f1 

tnx for listening.. 

Well said!

I had a much better week with the new corner cut penalty (CCP), win ratio went up especially qualifying.  No more qualification times 2-4 sec behind some opponents.  They turned the new mode CCP off and back on this morning, hope they leave it on.

Sometimes I think the AI is behaving better but they still take you out with unpredictable abnormal behavoir that appears to be intentionally programmed to **** me off 😉

I'm not a great driver but haven't seen any evidence car setup mix impacts my lap times.   Maxing out PI and turning off the aids gets me the fastest times in Q modes.   

A nice new feature would be to save lap times in single player mode to use when testing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, UP100 said:

First of all, twitter is a terrible place to file any kind of bug report. We have the bug reports on here and emails like custservice@codemasters.com can also assist with some issues. F1 Mobile Racing is developed by Eden Games and published by Codemasters' mobile team whose Community Manager is @ChrisGrovesMCM, so just tagging Codemasters on twitter does absolutely nothing in most cases.

Allowing corner cuts appears to be a design/setup choice (not a bug) so all players in a competition should be made aware it is permitted by the game  to be fair.

I hate to having to spend time finding underpenaltized short cuts to be able to be competitive...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, StKnowhere said:

Allowing corner cuts appears to be a design/setup choice (not a bug) so all players in a competition should be made aware it is permitted by the game  to be fair.

I hate to having to spend time finding underpenaltized short cuts to be able to be competitive...

But this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that contacting Codies through twitter doesn't work 99% of the time...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UP100 said:

But this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that contacting Codies through twitter doesn't work 99% of the time...

I did not contact Codies via twitter.. I replied f1mobileracing twitter address that asks to send lap times... 

And I made the 9th Q time why should I bother..? Just wanted a fair game... if Eden or Codies wants us to play like this I'm OK with that.... 

2 hours ago, StKnowhere said:

Well said!

I had a much better week with the new corner cut penalty (CCP), win ratio went up especially qualifying.  No more qualification times 2-4 sec behind some opponents.  They turned the new mode CCP off and back on this morning, hope they leave it on.

Sometimes I think the AI is behaving better but they still take you out with unpredictable abnormal behavoir that appears to be intentionally programmed to **** me off 😉

I'm not a great driver but haven't seen any evidence car setup mix impacts my lap times.   Maxing out PI and turning off the aids gets me the fastest times in Q modes.   

A nice new feature would be to save lap times in single player mode to use when testing.

You still can cut corners... practice on Suzuka after turn 130 R cut the casio triangle straight... Even there is no grass...

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Meterkenci said:

I did not contact Codies via twitter.. I replied f1mobileracing twitter address that asks to send lap times... 

I'm quite confused...

• Confused 2

29 minutes ago, UP100 said:

I'm quite confused...

I did not tagged Codemasters in my tweet I replied f1mobileracing question... So I DID NOT CONTACT Codemasters but REPLIED them and ask them to fix it to make the game FAIR for every player...  else it did not bother me cause I did the 9th BEST time.. 🙂

So if you Codies or anyone else wants to do a fair game they should listen their gamers no matter how they point something....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Meterkenci said:

I did not tagged Codemasters in my tweet I replied f1mobileracing question... So I DID NOT CONTACT Codemasters but REPLIED them and ask them to fix it to make the game FAIR for every player...  else it did not bother me cause I did the 9th BEST time.. 🙂

So if you Codies or anyone else wants to do a fair game they should listen their gamers no matter how they point something....

Uhh... I believe contact is used for generally about either touching someone, some connection, or communicating with someone.

• Sad 2

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:53 AM, Meterkenci said:

tnx for listening.. 

Hey all, thanks for getting in touch and playing the game 🙂 Feedback like this is super useful, so I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about it. 

A response to every single piece of feedback for a game that has a seven-figure number of players is, as you can expect, a little tricky, so if you haven't had a direct response to your comment/post, please don't think you're being ignored. All feedback is collected, reported, and drives future plans. For example, the usual post-update patch is being prepared now and aims to address as many topics that players have commented on. 

• Like 1

Hi Cris , your yestarday work is great , i see and I feel the impovement of the car i feelnow the power in my back its good..i wait for all ather impovements wh at neded to by have one professional racing game.... thanks stumpfp

we need :

I feel the power today..   but the dual hase his problem bicose the same time event.....Time-Shifted Multiplayer™ i will ask you about this...why they trying to develop something what is otherwise difficult to do--.

clear game with right rules...good qualiti nice cars , and fairness ! thats it!

So the servers are the problem bicose the servers can not handling in the same time 10.000 gamers like one online gaming !!! this is one f1 racing game differenr... he solution for all problems is 2 words /Time-Shifted Multiplayer™/ you now what I mean!!! rr3 has no problem with this works the same like f1 but with time shift!!! its easy .....and the all problems work all car the same internet speed the same, hendling same and so on...

i hope this helps you to fix all the problems and impove the game 

thanks stumpdp