this is ridiculous

seriously, what is WRONG with the steering

just had a qualy around sochi, you know the small curve on the back straight, when you have DRS open, you tilt your device like a hard turn, you still CANNOT make that TINY curve. you just go STRAIGHT into the runoff and lose so much speed.

i tested it out in single mode, i maxed the handling of my car (250), full stability, full follow racing line, +10 steering sensitivity, and tried sochi again. i still cant make that turn

please mannSG, or any other notable player here. try it 

Edited by WongYewXuan
  • Agree 2

Yes, Sochi has become difficult. Used to be one circuit I could do at 99% full throttle and being accustomed to the track (having driven it hundreds of times) I keep losing it in that same spot where I never had a problem before. Singapore is the same. Had it mastered until update, now the handling is ruined and there are two corners I just can't negotiate.

• Agree 2

its like once you get onto the back straight with DRS, the game literally does not allow you to even TURN the car and you just go straight

its not just difficult. its IMPOSSIBLE to make the turn with DRS. without DRS its perfectly fine

so a note to whoever races at sochi, no matter what you do, DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT use DRS on the back straight (unless you want to lose of course)

Edited by WongYewXuan
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, WongYewXuan said:

its like once you get onto the back straight with DRS, the game literally does not allow you to even TURN the car and you just go straight

its not just difficult. its IMPOSSIBLE to make the turn with DRS. without DRS its perfectly fine

so a note to whoever races at sochi, no matter what you do, DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT use DRS on the back straight (unless you want to lose of course)

Thanks for the tip, no better after the Friday reboot unfortunately...

Singapore is the same. Once I gain some speed (around the righthander in the middle) it’s impossible to steer. Can’t overtake like that. It’s like car looses all grip and any kind of input on steering is almost nonexistent.

New update has made handling seem very fragile. It's like learning to drive a different car. It doesn't feel familiar.