Sign in to follow this  

The List

Following on from the success of our Content Creators scheme which we launched last year and after listening to the feedback of those of you who enjoy making videos and writing about our games we’re looking to step it up a notch.

We want to make it easier for you to get the news, information and assets you need as well as making it easier to find out about our media events. 

We’re calling this “The List” and if you run your own YouTube or Twitch Channel, have your own blog, fansite, produce podcasts, work freelance or are a writer for a gaming website we want you on it. 

Signing up to The List is easy, simply fill out the here and let us know a little about yourself and what you do.

I hope this is okay, but I've signed up Vortex Racing Leagues to 'The List'. I class us as a 'gaming website' and as we host mostly F1 leagues (planning on a GRID Autosport league too) it would be useful to sign up I feel.

How does signing up to the list make it easier finding out news out of interest? Do people on the list receive early information, for example? 

I hope this is okay, but I've signed up Vortex Racing Leagues to 'The List'. I class us as a 'gaming website' and as we host mostly F1 leagues (planning on a GRID Autosport league too) it would be useful to sign up I feel.

How does signing up to the list make it easier finding out news out of interest? Do people on the list receive early information, for example? 
Yeah that counts mate, as for the things you'll get for signing up its stuff like press releases, asset packs and maybe an invite to the odd event if we have room.

Problem is that no one is always on youtube, i have a account but only visit it maybe once or twice a week.