We need to abandon duels until they're properly fixed

My safety rating is above 3, some sprint races still felt oversteer, steering assist not works. Example, i got 2 sprint races in a row at Abu Dhabi, the first sprint race steering assist working fine, the second race steering assist not work which makes DRS suddenly turned off

Grid races still impossible to beat

Qualification races sometimes you lose 0.3 secs - 0.8 secs before start (while still on countdown time 3,2,1)

Safety rating is meaningless. I can get a safety rating of 5 by crashing into the wall at the start of any race, 4 or 5 times in succession. But it can quickly drop into the red if I'm hit by AI opponents. Yep, that is the games algorithm for deciding how safe you are. The whole rating system is a failure. It should only apply to corner cutting. Contact with other cars is inevitable and should not be punished.

• Agree 1

Even corner cuts can be from getting bumped off or trying to avoid a collision.  Simply slowing the car so there is no advantage corner cutting is adaquate punishment.

Tested another 3 races which were all grids. Baku, Monaco and Mexico. 

Baku the race is over by the 1st corner. You get swamped by bots and get bunched in, engine penalty and if not DNF, too far behind your opponent. 

Monaco the same. 

Mexico, by 1st corner I’m 2s+ behind in 12th and no way to catch up as bots form a protective barrier between you and opponent. Not that it matters as opponent just zooms away. 

Now that’s 2k trophy points gone in a matter of around 10days or so

We’re like beta testers for codemaster for all these supposed fixes at the expense of our sanity, time and ... yes trophy points. 

Edited by elimmel
  • Agree 1

I'm struggling to find any reason to play at present. Game has been so bad for so long there's no point. I reached 9,999 points and what did I get for it? Nothing. Why should I concern myself with getting back to that knowing it doesn't unlock a new level or deliver some sort of reward. There are no adequate rewards in this game. Just repetition and a card collecting system that never delivers what it leads you to believe it will deliver - a faster, more competitive car. 

• Like 1

Looks like back to the old days....

server connection issues .. and getting hang at starting of a paired race. But this time is 60 points deducted after restarting. 

On the brighter side, looks like grid starts races with straight line speed still not improving but qualifying and sprints more manageable 

Edited by elimmel

1 hour ago, elimmel said:

Looks like back to the old days....

server connection issues .. and getting hang at starting of a paired race. But this time is 60 points deducted after restarting. 

On the brighter side, looks like grid starts races with straight line speed still not improving but qualifying and sprints more manageable 

In case not aware, the game server is taking a pit stop:

Edited by StKnowhere

2 hours ago, StKnowhere said:

In case not aware, the game server is taking a pit stop:

Worst update

Looking better to me so far?

At least on iPad

I am using assists until the oversteering thing is fixed.

Edited by StKnowhere

The collision system is worse now. The slightest tap will get you an engine penalty now. Grid starts are still overmatched.