Sign in to follow this  

Credits disappear

New bug today. 

Received my Suzuka event rewards. All good. Then I went to claim the usual free credits by running the video. After that instead of getting +2 credits, it became -43!

lost 43 credits! WTH!

At least you received yours. I finished in 500th. Said i was in the gold. Never received any prizes at all. I finished in the gold at Abu Dahbi as well. I did receive what i was supposed to. I reached out but never got a response thru the game. 😔 oh well 

Hey there 🙂 

@elimmel - This is known occurrence in the game. In short, after a GP Event, some players received double the amount of rewards that they were supposed to. Then, after they completed an action like watching an ad, that currency is halved, leaving the player with the correct amount of currency. Apologies for the confusion but you'll have the correct currency now 

@OPPERMAN - If you're certain that you finished in one of the tiers once a GP Event concluded and did not receive rewards, please contact our Customer Support team through the game and they'll do all they can to help. To reiterate, please ensure you were in a prize-winning tier at the END of a GP Event - we've had some players begin in a high tier, but then drop out because of faster players, or because they didn't complete the event. Thank you 🙂

Chris. I most definitely did not receive my rewards. Finished in the Gold in qualifying and race. But no rewards. I have reached out MULTIPLE times to game center and anyone else that would listen. No answers. Toatl silence! I just finally said F__K it and wrote it off. 

31 minutes ago, OPPERMAN said:

Chris. I most definitely did not receive my rewards. Finished in the Gold in qualifying and race. But no rewards. I have reached out MULTIPLE times to game center and anyone else that would listen. No answers. Toatl silence! I just finally said F__K it and wrote it off. 

Hello again - our CS team are always working hard to address as many requests from players as possible. As long as your request met our Terms of Service (as in it wasn't full of expletives or anything like that!) then they will endeavour to respond as soon as possible. Including as much information as possible, such as proof of your finishing GP Event position, is also helpful to speed up the process. Thanks 🙂

So after no response from them i tried again with “ yo ma, the meat loaf! Would that be classified as expletive? Lol