DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which rallies need more stages ?

More stages ? Where ?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which country needs additional stages ?

With all the countries announced so far, where would you like to see more than the two long stages (+ variants) we already have ?

Multiple choices allowed, but please be selective 😉

Chose Argentina, because stages are short and all located ion the Rocky mountain. Would love to see a stage trough the pampa bushes.

Also voted Monte because there's other places than the Turini, especially drier ones. And Germany because I miss the vineyards valley.

Argentina - should have another long stage, different than El Condor, could feature the famous water splash. Because splitting El Condor in 2 doesn't offer a good variety.

Monte Carlo - The current courses are good but it'd be nice to have Sisteron or any other starter stage before getting in the route of turini.

Spain - Viladrau would be great, famous bridge spot.

Germany - A vineyard stage to mix with the panzerplatter.

Australia - The bunnings jumps stage would be a great one for a finisher.

I only voted for the first 4, but then Australia's bunnings jumps stage came to mind. Also Wales could use Margram's Park for a finisher, iconic.

We'll probably never see this possibility, but in case they decide to go for it, this list would be a nice starter. Budget-wise it doesn't make sense traveling again to those locations, a google maps and a few photos would do the trick to at least do a stage close to what it is in the real world. They already have the props and materials, so it would be perhaps viable in this way for a different DLC pack.

It's a bit of a loaded question as "who wants more stuff" generally results in "everyone" being the answer from people who don't have to make it happen :classic_wink:.

I haven't driven all of the locations yet but I think the variety is almost right. I did a 9 Stage Rally on Sunday and while a few sections felt obvious in their repetition overall I didn't feel that I could have learned a section off-by-heart from the frequency at which they showed up.

My personal hope is to see the remaining 3 DR1 locations, then maybe 1 or 2 new ones with the current number of stages.

Then, DR3 launches in a few years with new stages for several of those, with the others added as DLC afterwards.

Thinking long term 😛

I voted DR1 locations, because there is not single new stages. But i want more stages for every location + future DLC locations as well.