DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1 - found a bug? Post it here!

My career rally has started only showing 3 competitors compared to the 30 I should be seeing. 

15509180299595492283504058236293.jpg

1 hour ago, Charlie16 said:

Mi carrera ha comenzado solo mostrando 3 competidores en comparación con los 30 que debería estar viendo. 

15509180299595492283504058236293.jpg

if you are in order of participation 3 ... only 3 contestants appear ... and then it shows you the complete table (including those that competed after you) ... which means that when you finish a section ... the times, are not the definitives ... you have to wait for the table to update ... which is fine for me

Edited by elrojodp8

I don't get why people need the rumble effect in the FFB. In my opinion it does'nt provide any usefull information, i allways turn rumble off in my wheel tuning menü(SHo) because it's quite anoying for me.

The only thing i need is proper self alignment and tyre friction, slip,... and that works great for me, way better than in DR 1 and Dirt 4.

I can feel over- and understeer very good and can catch any slide very easy.

I'm on Fanatec CSW v2

18 hours ago, Rigle said:

@ChristinaMc

I noticed you haven't responded to the FFB issues? Is this something that is a top priority to fix so we can all enjoy the game without having to go buy a thrustmaster wheel? 

I have seen this issue reported everywhere from here to Reddit and YouTube.  The Game would be absolutely amazing if we could feel the road textures.

I am Using a CSW 2.5 and Like others have said I can feel the weight of the forces but nothing about surface detail. Gravel feels like smooth asphalt.

Also it seems this problem is affecting console users as well as PC users. Myself being a PC user.

Thrustmaster wheels have issues with ffb on PC too.

On to my issue; I was under the impression there would be HDR support on PC, given the Xbox One X Enhanced has HDR support and HDR is available in both F1 2017 and F1 2018.

While there is an entry for HDR level in hardware_settings_config.xml, the game displays in SDR, even when windows is changed to HDR before launching the game. Before anyone asks, yes both my monitor and PC are up to it, my graphics card is hardly breaking into a sweat playing at 4k with settings maxed (except the god awful motion blur, and bloom which are off).  

we Italians have a problem. in Italy the pacenotes system is completely different. it is called first the direction and after the curve radius. (left 5 for right 4, becomes 3 ... 100 ect ...) do not hesitate (5 left for 4 right ect ...)

47 minutes ago, ale81udine said:

we Italians have a problem. in Italy the pacenotes system is completely different. it is called first the direction and after the curve radius. (left 5 for right 4, becomes 3 ... 100 ect ...) do not hesitate (5 left for 4 right ect ...)

that is not a big deal in my opinion, feels fine like it is,  italian codriver this time is very good, not like the sleepy guy from dr1 😂

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

non è un grosso problema secondo me, si sente bene come è, il codriver italiano questa volta è molto buono, non come il ragazzo assonnato di dr1 😂

piu che altro è questione di cultura delle pacenotes. non è molto carino adattarsi ad un metodo che non è nostro. ovviamente dopo molte ci si uò adattare ma resta il problema che ci sono parole che nelle note italiane non esistono proprio. chi ha un pc può rimediare con il programma TGD di carlo Iovino, su console bisogna tenersele

The sun strip is too big on the R2 Fiesta. Whe can't see anything more than 5m. Please reduce that.

PC user

I use RTX 2080 with 49inch monitor, 4k resolution. Settings on Ultra.

Not sure how to explain it, but sometimes while driving stage car speed ups for half secon, its like glitching bug. Strange no one else posted about it, it happened many times with Skoda R5 at Poland...

Do you realize WE PAID an extra $20 to tell codemasters what is wrong with this game before the actual release.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Rigle said:

Do you realize WE PAID an extra $20 to tell codemasters what is wrong with this game before the actual release.

The only $20 I regret spending was one WRC7 when it was on sale...

• Haha 2

Just now, mimimomo said:

The only $20 I regret spending was one WRC7 when it was on sale...

I refunded that game in 30 minutes.

21 minutes ago, Rigle said:

I refunded that game in 30 minutes.

Yeh, went I over my 2 hours before I realised how bad it was. Argentina in Dirt 2.0 reminded me how bad the WRC7 stages are.

9 minutes ago, mimimomo said:

Yeh, went I over my 2 hours before I realised how bad it was. Argentina in Dirt 2.0 reminded me how bad the WRC7 stages are.

Yea it looks exactly like wrc7. Not a fan of those stages so far. This game will be great once they sort out the FFB. Honestly i wish they would just copy and paste the files from Dirt Rally. I tried this myself with no luck haha.

3 minutes ago, Rigle said:

Yea it looks exactly like wrc7. Not a fan of those stages so far. This game will be great once they sort out the FFB. Honestly i wish they would just copy and paste the files from Dirt Rally. I tried this myself with no luck haha.

Actually I meant the Dirt 2.0 version of Argentina is so much better - the WRC7 stages are like the 'greatest hits' of each location all jammed together. Much prefer the Dirt 2 approach of doing a selection of fully realised complete stages.

4 minutes ago, mimimomo said:

Actually I meant the Dirt 2.0 version of Argentina is so much better - the WRC7 stages are like the 'greatest hits' of each location all jammed together. Much prefer the Dirt 2 approach of doing a selection of fully realised complete stages.

I actually just jumped into those stages and I find them easier to drive than wrc7. That game was brutal. 

Hey!

After updating my Nvidia graphics card and using my optimal settings, my all driver's and co driver's have disappeared from my game in rally and RX. Also from an interior camera, my wheel is just stuck in one position and when I change cameras, it doesn't disappear as it did before. Posted this in Technical Assistance before, but I thought this will suit here too. PC Specs: GTX 1050ti, i5-2400, 8GB ram

MFDWziN.jpg

Hello dear Codemasters team. Dirt Rally 2.0 is really a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I think on the Playstation 4 Pro with the Thrustmaster T300 a few things not so good. First, the FFB is too weak and offers too few effects. I know that's already a big topic. The second criticism of my page is the "washed-out graphics". The environment and the speedometer are too blurred. Maybe there is still a sharpness controller in the graphics menu install. We look forward to receiving updates and bugfixes soon. Greetings from Germany

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, Tony79 said:

Hello dear Codemasters team. Dirt Rally 2.0 is really a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I think on the Playstation 4 Pro with the Thrustmaster T300 a few things not so good. First, the FFB is too weak and offers too few effects. I know that's already a big topic. The second criticism of my page is the "washed-out graphics". The environment and the speedometer are too blurred. Maybe there is still a sharpness controller in the graphics menu install. We look forward to receiving updates and bugfixes soon. Greetings from Germany

Agree with the PS4 Pro washed out/ blur fest looks so bad, rain looks like ps3 graphics and their is no clarity down the road other than about 10 feet in front, it's just a blurry, smudgy mess which makes it difficult to focus on the road ahead especially in anything other than sunny conditions.

• Agree 2

connection to Racenet is awfull - wasting more time with waiting for connections than driving in comunity events. Have been disqulified twice due to lost connection. This ins not what I have paid for.

3 minutes ago, TimiMimi said:

ffb para G25 es mucho más bajo, igual que en Dirt 4 - dr1 fue mucho mejor

they are working on that