DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1 - found a bug? Post it here!

I pre purchased the deluxe digital edition and cannot find the 5 bonus cars that you were supposed to receive with the pre order. Any idea of where they are or what I can do about getting them?

• Agree 1

I purchased it from the playstation digital store. Shows I own the DLC but the cats are not in my garage? 

I dont understand how it could have not put them there. I have the car upgrades already but no cats?

15513725835795191458854417932649.jpg

It says its installed also. Should I delete it and try re downloading it you think? Havent really got .too far anyway.

15513727332728430458672466474471.jpg

I have. And like I said, got the Porsche and the upgrade perks, but no bonus cars? It's weird. Called sony support and they of course said to contact the publisher. So sent an e mail to CM support also.

They had me uninstall and re install. And have all the dlc and Porsche showing as downloads but no file to download the cars. Meaning the season pass DLC 1 and dlc2 and Porsche car.

Thanks for trying to help. I am ****** because of the racenet daily's I couldn't do because I didnt receive the cars and had to drudge through to purchase the ford and the Subaru so far.

22 minutes ago, RacingRic said:

They had me uninstall and re install. And have all the dlc and Porsche showing as downloads but no file to download the cars. Meaning the season pass DLC 1 and dlc2 and Porsche car.

The DLC is not something download. It is just a small file that unlocks the part in the game. it's how all DLC works in every game. It is not that your system will download a 500mb file to install the cars. On this way it is possible to integrate the DLC well with the core game.

I understand what you are saying; but, what I was wondering if it should show up in my downloads as a separate file like the dlc and the Porsche did.

15513956947145865505836316858540.jpg

(X1X): I've just use my day one product key for the bonus three cars and although the Abarth and Alpine Renault are showing in my garage the Porsche 911 isn't... Any ideas where that one is supposed to be?

I believe that was only if you pre ordered the game. The Porsche was a pre order bonus for both editions and the 5 cars and dlc and crew perks were for the deluxe edition. 

10 hours ago, RacingRic said:

I believe that was only if you pre ordered the game. The Porsche was a pre order bonus for both editions and the 5 cars and dlc and crew perks were for the deluxe edition. 

The boxed day one edition came with three cars (includind the 911) as bonus content but no problems because i found it. Anyone with the same issue should simply locate the Porsche DLC in the dx edition where you will notice it says "owned" with a prompt to install it. Job done 🙂

I think there's one during replays: If you leave the camera on the default view (that one that changes) it cuts off co-driver calls when switching. There should be an option to enable/disable co-driver calls in replay mode.

Yeah, I noticed a couple of Spain stages the sound cuts out but returns on the next stage.

On 2/22/2019 at 11:33 AM, dani211212 said:

my game crashed few times so far, PS4 with same code CE-34878-0

I’m on the PS4 Pro, and the game has crashed (CE-34878-0) on me 3 times in Rallycross, always while waiting for green lights at the start of a race. After the latest crash, my PS4 turned off completely - something that I’ve never seen before. I think it’s unhealthy for my harddrive, so I guess I’ll have to stop playing the game untill it’s fixed.

I have boost-mode turned on, could that be the cause of the issue?

Don't know if it's a bug or something wrong with my settings, but the mouse cursor doesn't disappear while driving and in replay mode (PC version 1.1).

Xbox:

No 'class leader' on the progress bar or opponents at split times (ever) in a rally when using bonus content cars.

Arrow indicators across top of screen way out of sync with pacenotes.

"Stop at marshall" frequently not registering. 

Controller damping issues / input lag making fine movement near impossible .. Cockpit wheel can animate a good 45 degrees of left/right movement without any vehicle deviation whatsoever.  

Finally a small oversight: Anyone starting the game from scratch using a bonus car cannot fix the vehicle (including tyres) at any time during the first championship location because repairs are not free and you start the game with zero credits. Not so much fun if you have to complete 2-3 stages with a non-repairable puncture in order to gain an overall finish and collect your prize money 

@ChristinaMc

stages at night with hard rain..............  i can't see nothing

raindrops seems to be too much  hightlighted

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Rigle said:

looks like brakes are stuck on?

No, because I reset the stage and after a couple of times and it works just fine 🤷‍♂️