DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1 - found a bug? Post it here!

Just now, HepticTorpedo21 said:

No, because I reset the stage and after a couple of times and it works just fine 🤷‍♂️ 

Look at the speedo....the brake light keeps going on and off. unless that's you hitting the handbrake. Have you tried a different stage and car? 

6 minutes ago, Rigle said:

Look at the speedo....the brake light keeps going on and off. unless that's you hitting the handbrake. Have you tried a different stage and car? 

I suppose the glitch could be that the brake is locked... And yes the only time this has happened to me is with that car on that track in career mode. 

Im not sure if you can damage the car enough to mess with the brakes like that but does the car have any damage that you know of?

Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure you would see the brake rotors turning orange if they were locked up that badly and no I had just repaired it at a service station.

If you werent really moving they probably wouldn't. But seeing that light flash it has something to do with the brakes I think. Could be a glitch. If your on a wheel and pedals maybe try calibrating them again. Other than that I have no idea.

The rear wheels were spinning pretty badly and I tried to replicate the brakes being stuck with another similar car and they got visibly hot as well as the front completely locking up. And like I said every other car I have used has worked just fine up until this one 

18 hours ago, Ludoman said:

I’m on the PS4 Pro, and the game has crashed (CE-34878-0) on me 3 times in Rallycross, always while waiting for green lights at the start of a race. After the latest crash, my PS4 turned off completely - something that I’ve never seen before. I think it’s unhealthy for my harddrive, so I guess I’ll have to stop playing the game untill it’s fixed.

I have boost-mode turned on, could that be the cause of the issue?

No, i think it was some issue with raceNet. but now i dont have this kind of problem anymore.. 

today it happened to me that the number of marches could not be seen on the digital dashboard of the porsche 997

On 3/5/2019 at 11:56 AM, dani211212 said:

No, i think it was some issue with raceNet. but now i dont have this kind of problem anymore.. 

I decided to give the game a chance again, but alas I still get the same error. I’ll get through a single race in rallycross, but when I begin the second race (right when it tells me to hold the handbrake), the game stalls again. Please fix this, Codemasters, it is very disappointing having paid for the deluxe version to play the game early, and still after weeks, the game is unstable!

Porsche 911 RGT stalls at start. Locations:

Catamarca Province, Argentina

Run#4 Camino De Acantilados y Rocas

Hawkes Bay, New Zealand

Run#2 Waimarama Sprint Forward

Watch video from others:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOr6LwkJUpE

4 hours ago, Ludoman said:

I decided to give the game a chance again, but alas I still get the same error. I’ll get through a single race in rallycross, but when I begin the second race (right when it tells me to hold the handbrake), the game stalls again. Please fix this, Codemasters, it is very disappointing having paid for the deluxe version to play the game early, and still after weeks, the game is unstable!

Strangem you said you were on PS4 Pro. I am as well. I have no issues/crashes/errors at all. 

8 hours ago, JorritVD said:

Strangem you said you were on PS4 Pro. I am as well. I have no issues/crashes/errors at all. 

JorritVD okay that’s interesting. Do you have boost mode turned on in your PS4 Pro settings?

I think I’ll try reinstalling the game. 

4 hours ago, Ludoman said:

JorritVD okay that’s interesting. Do you have boost mode turned on in your PS4 Pro settings?

I think I’ll try reinstalling the game. 

I not have boost mode turned on.

XBox One S - Graphics Problems.

This has been happening more recently now where when racing (rally) the game will run fine but will then all of a sudden appear lower resolution and will appear juddery or stuttering like it is running a very low frame rate. After 10 or so seconds it changes back to normal (smooth and sharp). It will do this multiple times in a stage. Seems to be the same after the recent patch as well. All graphics settings are untouched from when it was installed. I have tried to record footage but it didn't show the effect. 90% of the time it runs smoothly - do I need to adjust settings at all from the original.

Thanks!

PS4 Pro

Twice in 2 days I am getting a hard crash, error code CE 34878-0.

I have gotten this crash before on two other games that were only fixed with patches. NBA 2K17 and Destiny 2. Destiny 2 had this problem terribly within the first week after launch, and they eventually fixed it. 2K17 never fixed theirs and it was unplayable.

The failure has to do with the hard drive.

I hope you find time to address this

There is a pretty horrible bug I have noticed. Sometimes the car is pretty much like "inside" the ground and only goes snails pace forward. This has come up randomly, after more research I noticed it comes every time you drive with a puncture to finish. Yes, I have enough spares and the tire is changed but this seems to cause it.

Ok, on a "free rally" it is no problem but when it ruins your weekly rally it is almost a dealbreaker and so annoying you want to leave the game forever.

I can't get the brake pedal to function properly. No matter what I do, when I go into the "Input Reporting" the brake is full on. If I give it just a light touch on the brake, then it goes to off on the brakes, and as I press harder past that point then the brakes increase normally.... But once I release the pedal all the way, it goes back to full on brakes. I can't figure out how to get the brake to function properly. I have a PC running Win10, and the pedals are Fanatec ClubSport V3s. So any ideas guys?

This thread is for an older version of the game, please use the latest, thanks 🙂