Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Rally 2.0 cross platform leaderboard times?

Hi does anyone know if DR2.0 contains the option to see cross platform leaderboards and also create cross platform challenges like D4 did?

Thanks

Mike

24 minutes ago, DozUK said:

Hi does anyone know if DR2.0 contains the option to see cross platform leaderboards and also create cross platform challenges like D4 did?

Thanks

Mike

Cross-Platform Leaderboards are in.

I'm on Xbox and whenever I see a non-Xbox player on the Leaderboards their name is DiRT Player. 

You can also restrict the Leaderboards to only show times from your platform.

Cross-Platform Challenges: Unknown until RaceNet is available.

• Like 1

When is this supported ... would like to see times of a friend on x-box I'm on steam. 

On 2/20/2019 at 4:55 PM, PJTierney said:

Cross-Platform Leaderboards are in.

I'm on Xbox and whenever I see a non-Xbox player on the Leaderboards their name is DiRT Player. 

You can also restrict the Leaderboards to only show times from your platform.

Cross-Platform Challenges: Unknown until RaceNet is available.

Is it possible to view the event leaderboards online? i.e. web link

1 hour ago, bigburt82 said:

Is it possible to view the event leaderboards online? i.e. web link

Only Club Championships.

3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Only Club Championships.

Ah that’s a shame. Would be great to see what time I need to achieve in the Daily Challenges before I get home from work, like with DiRT Rally. Thanks anyway, PJ. 

On 2/20/2019 at 5:55 PM, PJTierney said:

I had mentioned this in the bug thread some time ago, since the penultimate patch I've been able to see PC gamertags. I see 'DIRT-Players' on the leaderboards, I just assume they're PS4 players but I can definitely see PC gamertags. :classic_huh:

13 hours ago, richie said:

I had mentioned this in the bug thread some time ago, since the penultimate patch I've been able to see PC gamertags. I see 'DIRT-Players' on the leaderboards, I just assume they're PS4 players but I can definitely see PC gamertags. :classic_huh:

If they have signed up to RaceNet then it will show their name from that, if not it is DiRT Player.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, CMMcBabe said:

If they have signed up to RaceNet then it will show their name from that, if not it is DiRT Player.

Hm, I must've misunderstood something then. I remember a discussion where someone was asking if it was possible to show all gamertags on the leaderboards, cross-platform, and I thought the answer was that it's not possible. I'm on Xbox and in fact I only was able to see Xbox players. That changed after the update so I thought it was a bug. 

1 hour ago, richie said:

Hm, I must've misunderstood something then. I remember a discussion where someone was asking if it was possible to show all gamertags on the leaderboards, cross-platform, and I thought the answer was that it's not possible. I'm on Xbox and in fact I only was able to see Xbox players. That changed after the update so I thought it was a bug. 

You are not able to see their PSN ID/Steam Name.  They are free to enter it as their RaceNet name, but they do not have to do that.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CMMcBabe said:

You are not able to see their PSN ID/Steam Name.  They are free to enter it as their RaceNet name, but they do not have to do that.

Alright, I think I got it now :classic_laugh: thanks for clarifying 👍