Sign in to follow this  

Credits and Resource points disappearing.

I wanna report some in game currency Bugs. First after the suzuka event i had 4000 resource points, i wanted to upgrade a 800 RP part and i had -2500 somehow. I said ok just some RP, later today i wanted to buy a new livery for 100Credits, i confirmed the purchase, i got my -100Credits and the server dropped connection instantly, i pressed on relog and had 40credits but without the livery in my storage. fix this please. Honestly.

Edited by NightMareGOW

And after winning a duel if opp leaves game is not giving last sector’s resource points..

41CBFF3B-4E5B-4641-8CFE-C6C4E8182420.png

After Suzuka event i had more than 11k resource points, proppeler shaft upgrade to lvl 3 cost normally 2500 resource points, but mine has cost 7500. So... 

3 hours ago, Meterkenci said:

And after winning a duel if opp leaves game is not giving last sector’s resource points..

41CBFF3B-4E5B-4641-8CFE-C6C4E8182420.png

Its because you lost that sector, he didn’t leave the game. If he leave it will say DNF at his time not 1.23.06.

Read my other post about getting -43credits after watching the free credit video. 

Seems to be the Suzuka event reward at -45+2=-43

no reply here nor ingame 

7 hours ago, NightMareGOW said:

Its because you lost that sector, he didn’t leave the game. If he leave it will say DNF at his time not 1.23.06.

How did I lost that sector +3.95????

Did you realize +3.95 is equal to first 2 sectors sum (-0.90 and -3.05)?

Hi there - as commented on before, this topic of players seeing currency removed from their account is based on a known issue: https://codemasters.helpshift.com/a/f1-mobile-racing/?s=hot-topics&f=i-ve-been-debited-extra-f1-credits-and-resource-points-after-purchasing-an-item-upgrading-a-part-watching-an-ad&l=en&p=web

TL;DR - some players at the end of GP Events temporarily receive double the amount of rewards/currency that they should've received. Once they make certain actions in the game afterwards, or exit and restart, that currency is then halved, meaning players now have the correct amount of rewards/currency following the event. 

A fix for this is included in the patch, which is being finalised right now 🙂

• Agree 1