DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Force feedback Dirt Rally 2.0

On my side, fanatec csw v2.5 ... same observation as everyone here: we understand the transfer of mass to little ready.

In the ffb settings, I only have 2 parameters that affect the driving feeling: automatic alignment torque and collision.

the suspension settings are very very subtle at 150 ... the rest nothing. Maybe CM should start there ... it would increase the chances of getting satisfactory results.

on the other hand I would like to know where CM is going to read that there are guys "happy" ffb ... Maybe he speaks of those who do not want to see € 60 as a mistake? Please, CM made what is necessary, we will not hold you rigor once corrected.

Panem et circenses ... popolous no ralousmore!

Cummasters not suport old fanatec wheels!

For thoes who are using Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel EU

device id is 00110EB7-0000-0000-0000-504944564944 i did get this from DR1, so if u rly want to drive DR2.0 u have to edit device_defines.xml

and add one line

<device id="{00110EB7-0000-0000-0000-504944564944}" name="ftec_csr_elite" priority="100" type="wheel" ffb_force="5.0" ffb_friction="1.5" ffb_high_pass="1" />

save that file

go to ffs seting in the game and setup Self Aligning Torque to 15, other things 100 (u can test these)

So I’ve not bothered playing this month other than 30 mins with a pad (which has decent rumble feedback tbh). It’s now been nearly 6 weeks since release and I’ve spent 70 quid on nothing.

This game is a load of tripe in its current state and shame on you. Maybe if you concentrated on the game and not monetisation through DLC you’d have a good game. 

No more posts and no more spending on your unfinished software.

On 4/2/2019 at 12:01 PM, Redperil68 said:

So I’ve not bothered playing this month other than 30 mins with a pad (which has decent rumble feedback tbh). It’s now been nearly 6 weeks since release and I’ve spent 70 quid on nothing.

This game is a load of tripe in its current state and shame on you. Maybe if you concentrated on the game and not monetisation through DLC you’d have a good game. 

No more posts and no more spending on your unfinished software.

Super agree!!

4 minutes ago, PetSild said:

How you came to those values, they are completely out of range?

56 minutes ago, ilborga70 said:

priority - The higher the priority the more likely the device is used in automatic selection mode as the steering device over other devices.
      {
        0 - reserved for not_supported devices
        1-5, 99 - reserved for library defaults
        6-98 - pads
        100+ - wheels

3 minutes ago, PetSild said:

Can you describe what new effects will now work extra or better?

The effects now all work correctly, with these settings of mine, it would be appropriate to try them first and then eventually specify together what could be further adjusted.

To be honest, I'm rather skeptical to your proposal.

Fortunately there is a lot of users G27 who will share 🙂 new experiences.

1 minute ago, PetSild said:

To be honest, I'm rather skeptical to your proposal.

Fortunately there is a lot of users G27 who will share 🙂 new experiences.

Thank you

I've done several tests, often off the track and the settings for the T300 has absolutely no effect on the ffb.

18 minutes ago, PetSild said:

I've done several tests, often off the track and the settings for the T300 has absolutely no effect on the ffb.

I'm sorry for you, or you got something wrong or your T300 doesn't respond like the g27

On 2/22/2019 at 10:18 AM, Gauthier said:

I just bought Dirt Rally 2.0 and i have no force feedback at all, i play with a G29 logitech on a Ps4 Pro. I moved every slider to 150 and then i have a litte bit more feedback, but you don't feel bumps or the road. it's like you drive with a normal car on a normal way. You have a lot more feedback in Dirt rally 1...

Is this a bug?

I just got Rally 2.0 and a G29. Exactly the same issue for me on my PS4 slim. Thought my wheel had a fault until i found this is an issue due to the game. Driving is good, but as other comments no real ffb for bumps or dips in the road, no ffb from suspension. But yet when going over a cattlegrid you get the kind of ffb you would expect. Hope this is fixed soon.

We are all waiting too for a FFB Fix, since Release !

For most Wheel Users (PC, PS4...) the FFB ist quite disapointing.

From Codemaster only Text-Modules to this Issue....  

A Rally Simcade without Surface-FFB, unbelievable