Sign in to follow this  

racenet problems

Question

i cant,t connect to racenet with dirt rally 2.0 carreer mode

i started it up this morning,it was working well...played for 30 min,got back to the main menu,want to start the carreer mode  up again,and now its saying....failed to download challange....try again later.

somebody the same problems?

10 answers to this question

Just now, b10v10e said:

i started it up this morning,it was working well...played for 30 min,got back to the main menu,want to start the carreer mode  up again,and now its saying....failed to download challange....try again later.

and the racenet service are not avaible

39 minutes ago, b10v10e said:

I've been having issues as well. Managed to get in to the "Events" menu once.

It is a shame that the RaceNet-dependent content is in the same menu as all the career stuff. If RaceNet has a problem the game is useless. 😞

doesn,t save the times you drive in ,,,,,time trail,,,so its a bit of shame that it happens only after 12 ouhrs 

• Like 1

I have a connection failed at the moment on PS4. Its perfect timing as I’m right in the middle of a weekly event. This whole racenet business is an absolute joke. Even when it does function (which is rare) the “communicating” after each event takes far too long. It’s an utterly pointless system to implement on a single player portion of the game and a massive kick in the **** to everyone who shelled out the extra money for the early access

I am having **** tons of racenet issues too. It is up to the point i am regretting paying €30 extra for the deluxe version being able to play a few days earlier. However in doing so everything i do i can not save because there are connection issues. Just completed the daily in 10mins and its taking over 10mins now to get out of it with saved data but have no choice than just abandon the stage i just drove. This really sucks and can’t understand codemasters did not fix this by now... starting to feel it is like d4 wacky support all over again!!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

deluxe or not, don't matter still big issues with connection, been stuck for 20 min just trying to get it connected, won and can't connect.... issues need to be resolved. I will have to wait until some fix is complete. I'm sad I can't play because of the need to be connected. 

Edited by KrisGran
refine it