So the latest patch for the game - Update 3.5, as we're penning it - arrived yesterday. It addressed some technical and visual matters, but we can also see that there are some issues (either existing or appearing after the patch) that you guys are raising concerns with.
Let's do something about that.
I'm looking to compile a list of the key topics that players are unhappy or unsatisfied with. Some have already been noted and listed, such as:
- AI difficulty/speed being too fast in higher Leagues - addressed
- Safety Rating/penalty system giving players penalties that are either unfair, or occurring too often/easily
- Erratic AI causing crashes or problems
- Cup Points being lost during a disconnection that wasn't the player's fault
- Incorrect lap records/times showing in some areas
- Turning/steering issue in some areas of a track where DRS is activated, inc. Sochi, Melbourne
The above topics have all been logged, reported and investigated already, so we can try and make improvements. If you have any more information or feedback on the topics above, or have a different concern that needs to be looked into, let's chat. Let me know in the comments below and we'll do all we can to address them.
Thank you 🙂