Post-patch 3.5 topics to address

2 minutes ago, Meterkenci said:

@ChrisGrovesMCM 

We already report this before this patch.. In fact I posted a vldeo about it.. What did dev team do? They declded to punish us when bots hit our car in the back... 

Changes and improvements were made for Grid Start and AI difficulty last week, as players have reported, but it also seems that it's positively affected the Single mode a little more than Duel mode. We can now look into this new development and try to make a change. 🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Changes and improvements were made for Grid Start and AI difficulty last week, as players have reported, but it also seems that it's positively affected the Single mode a little more than Duel mode. We can now look into this new development and try to make a change. 🙂 

Grid race problem is not about diffculty.. it is about insane acceleration.. and if devs adjust this insane acceleration they should check thelr notes or calculate the players acceleration and match it with it.. otherwise this is the 10th time AI difficulty setup but nothing changed..

• Like 1

WTH are the developers digging ??? I start a duel sprint race and all of the sudden the timer ticks and before getting the car to my control  a AI opponent car comes and stops in front of me...!!! And my car which was in auto control went and rammed the car from back and my car got stuck !!! Such a stupid game developed by a bunch of noobs !!! I am stuck in the middle of the track and can't reverse my car nor go forward!!! WTH are u developers doing out there??? There are people spending real hard money on this to play and we get such a dumb logicless game ??? Seriously annoying this game is !!! I really doubt weather this game was developed by codemasters ??? 

Screenshot_20190228-191801.jpg

Screenshot_20190228-191803.jpg

Screenshot_20190228-191753.jpg

• Like 1

@ChrisGrovesMCM I haven't see acknowledgement posted elsewhere of the 3rd sector time warp anomaly,

Here's an example race where I set a new personal track record but my opponent was 2.86 seconds faster in sector 3.

Almost always the opponent sector 3 time is very close to the sum of the first two sectors.  Players loose 10 RP's every time this happens.  

Is this intentional?

Is the opponent real or an AI in these instances

81022CEC-7AAF-4744-A074-F1E93046C66C.jpeg

Edited by StKnowhere
  • Like 1

You ended up winning by 4.08s. The math doesn’t gel. If you’re 2.92s up from sector 1&2 but 2.86 down in sector 3, shouldn’t you win by 0.06s? Happened many times to me too 😆 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'd like to address Chris Groves and state that if Grid Starts are not solved satisfactorily in the version 4 update, I am done with this game. I have already invested more cash in your product than any other game and I am happy to continue to collect cars, purchase credits and anything else I believe will add to my enjoyment of the game. But  the last four hours of gameplay is nothing short of depressing. Wins are mostly hit and miss, not based on skill at all. There are of course many other aspects of the game that present their own functional challenges, but I'm realistic enough not to expect everything to be perfect by the next update. However Grid Starts have been reported universally since version 2. I trust this is a priority and I can continue playing the game.

And Chris, another days play with mixed results, but one thing would give me great pleasure. Whether in sprint or grid, the idea of cleanly passing an AI car would be so gratifying. It can be done, but it comes with such risks because they don't like you overtaking them. If I have the speed to pass I should be unencumbered in my attempt to pass. At present the only chance to gain a place against a bot is to outbrake them entering a corner, but this inevitably results in a penalty which makes you think it's not worth trying to gain track position. We are supposed to be racing, not holding position in order to avoid penalties.

This is ridiculous. The last two hours I have had nothing but grid starts at three tracks. The same three tracks repeated over and over. And all tracks that favour bots with the result that in a short space of time I lost around 300 trophies because these races are unwinnable. I am not getting any pleasure from this game. It is becoming something I hate. I hate how the game offers nothing to the player. I hate the fact that within a matter of seconds, I know I am going to lose because the game doesn't provide me with enough speed or the ability to catch up with and pass opponents. Like I said, if these things aren't fixed, a lot of current players will drop this game and that represents a lot of revenue....gone.

Edited by slayton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, slayton said:

These are what is known in "Trump World" as alternative facts.

It goes nicely with the Fake Player Bots...

• Agree 1

Two topics to address here from the last few comments: 

- Grid Start in Duel: as mentioned in other threads, we can see that the AI behaviour is different in this mode to Qualifying and Sprint Race, and improvements can be made. It's one that our team are already working on. As always, no guarantees on the status of this (don't want to make false promises) but I can say with confidence that it's a high priority for the team to address. 

- Sector 3 opponent times: after seeing some of you guys mention this I talked to the team about it. It appears as though when players win a Duel, their opponent's total time ends at the same time that you cross the start/finish line, causing their S3 time to be very low. It's now logged so we can investigate it. If and when progress is made on this one, I'll pass on the message.

Thank you 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

One more issue I faced today is while playing duels suddenly I get a pop up telling " connection to server failed " and goes to reconnecting and the game restarts !!! Good thing is that cup points don't get reduced ...plss check this 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Two topics to address here from the last few comments: 

- Grid Start in Duel: as mentioned in other threads, we can see that the AI behaviour is different in this mode to Qualifying and Sprint Race, and improvements can be made. It's one that our team are already working on. As always, no guarantees on the status of this (don't want to make false promises) but I can say with confidence that it's a high priority for the team to address. 

- Sector 3 opponent times: after seeing some of you guys mention this I talked to the team about it. It appears as though when players win a Duel, their opponent's total time ends at the same time that you cross the start/finish line, causing their S3 time to be very low. It's now logged so we can investigate it. If and when progress is made on this one, I'll pass on the message.

Thank you 🙂 

Why sometimes some sprint races feel oversteer? And sometimes its annoying because the DRS cancelled while on the straight line. Its mean the car doesnt follow the racing line even i already set steering assist to full. Its feel different while you got grid race or qualifying, your car definitely follow the racing line if you put your steering assist to full

9 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Once you surpass a TP in the 5700 range, AI behavior in Sprint Mode in Duel becomes very similar to Grid mode.

46341694525_92197606f8_o.thumb.png.dcc91c786c996deef22221ff76dd4c0e.png

Hi all

F1 Mobile Racing Codemasters IOS/Android Mobile Fanpage

This is our facebook group where we help toall of ass , bocose we have all the fastes drivers frome f1 Mobil Racing . and ther help to anderstand the game , and all important things, and hekp to codmasters to improve the game.

Bigest Group about ‘F1 Mobil Racing game’ with the fastest drivers here and helps for all ,setup handling to find the best lines and how we can help to improve the game to by fun to reace for all 

thanks see

you on track or in the group 

stumpfp

• Agree 1

It's been mentioned elsewhere, but I'd like to reiterate. The practice of AI cars running up the inside of you at full speed at the apex of a corner is intolerable. Not only is it not conforming to the rules of F1, is does not apply to the laws of momentum and inertia, and as Einstein or Newton would have confirmed, these laws are universal. And to add to the absurdity, these cars proceed with their trajectories unaltered while we, the recipients of the contact, are often forced off the track and unlike the competition who just resume with no loss of speed, we often take a very long time if we have for example been spun around backwards to get back on the track, by which time, the quit button is ones best bet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, slayton said:

It's been mentioned elsewhere, but I'd like to reiterate. The practice of AI cars running up the inside of you at full speed at the apex of a corner is intolerable. Not only is it not conforming to the rules of F1, is does not apply to the laws of momentum and inertia, and as Einstein or Newton would have confirmed, these laws are universal. And to add to the absurdity, these cars proceed with their trajectories unaltered while we, the recipients of the contact, are often forced off the track and unlike the competition who just resume with no loss of speed, we often take a very long time if we have for example been spun around backwards to get back on the track, by which time, the quit button is ones best bet.

Yeah i agree.. while want to turn, the AI always blocking me from inside with high speed

• Like 1

https://youtu.be/1n_F9q0JAwE

I have "slow motion issue"

You can see this issue on my You tube video
3:00-3:30
3:45-4:00

When I use Galaxy 7 edge, I did not experience this but 2 days ago I change my device to Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (6G ram and 64G stòrage. Android 8.1 MIUI 10.0.5.0) 

Every time I am racing suddenly game is change to slow motion even sound  and restore when I touch pause but happen this issue repeatedly during race

I did  re install but there is same issue
I did not experience at other high performance required simulation game 

Device temperature is not high than other games 

I really can nòt understand why this is happening

Help me---!!!!

14 hours ago, Stepen said:

Yeah i agree.. while want to turn, the AI always blocking me from inside with high speed

Agreed. The straightline speed is still an issue on grid starts. The "rubber band effect" is also really annoying. If you do manage to get ahead of your opponent and perform a successful block they'll drop back only to rebound and come charging back at a high speed. That's how I can tell the opponent is a bot. They'll either match the speed of the other AI or have this rebound effect.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, xdakota80x said:

Agreed. The straightline speed is still an issue on grid starts. The "rubber band effect" is also really annoying. If you do manage to get ahead of your opponent and perform a successful block they'll drop back only to rebound and come charging back at a high speed. That's how I can tell the opponent is a bot. They'll either match the speed of the other AI or have this rebound effect.

On grid starts if you could not overtake your opponent at the first corner, then you should quit the race, no meaning to finish the race, you absolutely can not win, if you success overtake, at very long straight line you must blocking the way to prevent its unnatural speed.

Now just found something interesting, Aero build so overpowered, so whats the meaning of those R&D cards? The other blue? The other purple?

No matter what you put and how much the power, aero, lightweight and the other stats its useless unless your aero is below 400+, just play with aero only...

Even on the other tracks the have less DRS, you still could win easily with high aero, the car accellaration is superb. I'd tested on every track with aero total 598, i beat my own best lap, 1-2 seconds faster than my last best lap... Thats very unlogic which my power only 102.

So the more power you got the more speed you got for the engine, aero and lightweight is just supporting your car speed, its all just myths...

• Agree 2

Agree with Stepen. I ran an all aero setup for a while. Almost no power, literally zero brakes and the car was as fast as ever. But not faster. I still have low aero, but I just can't bring myself to take away power, and swap it for a few points of aero, especially when it's such a high score epic power part. I think I understand the aim of the way swapping parts works, but in practice it's not all that noticeably effective. And it is useless when you consider that once you are presented with a track and you are locked into that race, it's too late to change it anyway.

57 minutes ago, slayton said:

Agree with Stepen. I ran an all aero setup for a while. Almost no power, literally zero brakes and the car was as fast as ever. But not faster. I still have low aero, but I just can't bring myself to take away power, and swap it for a few points of aero, especially when it's such a high score epic power part. I think I understand the aim of the way swapping parts works, but in practice it's not all that noticeably effective. And it is useless when you consider that once you are presented with a track and you are locked into that race, it's too late to change it anyway.

Yeah... For the first time i set up my car with full aero, 102 power, 0 brakes... ***.... I can not accept this... How could my car run faster even accellarate faster then my previous set with all epic card...

This is ridiculous and smell fishy, the devs & publisher want us to spend much money on this non sense purple card(Pay To Win). But its not p2w, its called pay4nothing...

Luckily i just pay for f1 official cars, not on some ridiculous thing called gacha for epic parts cards.

I still wonder what if every epic cards reached lv 7 but your aero still below 400?

I've asked about this elsewhere. What is the limit on the PI? From what I can see it's 1,500. If it goes higher I'll be doing Silverstone in 11 seconds. But the question is why keep collecting parts if you have 1,499? There is no mention of the limits of collecting parts in the Help section. Maybe they thought nobody would ever get there.

Posted (edited)

PERSONAL BEST TIME ALWAYS SET TO 99:99:99

Hello to everybody, I think it's already posted, but I do not saw it. If you look at attached image, you cal see that all trask on my profile have wrong personal best time. I alreadt raced on that circuits!

I tested it in all my 2 phones (android and ios)

timing wrong.JPG

Edited by TurboNitroFlame

MISSING WEEKLY EVENT: IT IS GRAYED OUT FROM 2 WEEKS.  IS IT NORMAL?

Hi,

probabilly it is intended, but it looks as a problem. Could be better a ""coming soon"" tooltip, or a planned date.

thank you

WEEKLY EVENT (SUZUKA AND SILVERSTONE)  : BEST TIME OF FIRST PLACED NOT SEEMS REAL, TOO FAST!

Hello,

I am on league 3, and i remember every turn of these 2 track. I have a full power car for league 3 limits. But during event the 1st made a time 10 seconds faster than my best. It's impossible. that user used some MODS or TRICKS. To be believable, that user should be verified by server, and after bunned from competition.

thank you.

On 3/4/2019 at 2:59 AM, slayton said:

I've asked about this elsewhere. What is the limit on the PI? From what I can see it's 1,500. If it goes higher I'll be doing Silverstone in 11 seconds. But the question is why keep collecting parts if you have 1,499? There is no mention of the limits of collecting parts in the Help section. Maybe they thought nobody would ever get there.

This has been my thought for a while. I don't think they expected people to top out so quickly in this game. Both in car performance and trophy points. I haven't quite hit 9999 yet. I'm around 5000, but I'm starting to see that there's no point. There's nothing left to do in the game really. I could keep progressing, but for what?

They need to think about adding some new game modes quickly. People are going to start to drop from this game like flies.

2 hours ago, TurboNitroFlame said:

PERSONAL BEST TIME ALWAYS SET TO 99:99:99

Hello to everybody, I think it's already posted, but I do not saw it. If you look at attached image, you cal see that all trask on my profile have wrong personal best time. I alreadt raced on that circuits!

I tested it in all my 2 phones (android and ios)

timing wrong.JPG

Delete and download game again.