Post-patch 3.5 topics to address

2 hours ago, TurboNitroFlame said:

MISSING WEEKLY EVENT: IT IS GRAYED OUT FROM 2 WEEKS.  IS IT NORMAL?

Hi,

probabilly it is intended, but it looks as a problem. Could be better a ""coming soon"" tooltip, or a planned date.

thank you

Events have been halted to coincide with start of Official F1 season launch.

Great game indeed! Really having alot of fun playing. If I could improve then...

Cars have way to good handling and makes it uneccasary to brake in some turns F1 cars have to brake, or let off the metal in order to not spin off track. If this was re-done AI would match player much better since AI do brake or let off the metal were one is suppose to.

I vote for no racing line available in the highest league in duels, and no assists either. And an option to turn racing line off.

Penalties should come at the end of race, removing additional seconds for whatever penalty one got during race.

Cornercutting penalties should really be re-introduced. I can go off tarmac completly without penalty and gain unfair advantage on many tracks. This would make the Events much better for drivers who like the challange to keep car on tarmac like one should.

Anyway, game is a game and it's great!

IMG-0368.PNG

As much as we enjoy the input of everybody, let's try and stay on script and get the vital issues fixed first.

On 3/7/2019 at 10:50 PM, JonCazeau said:

Great game indeed! Really having alot of fun playing. If I could improve then...

Cars have way to good handling and makes it uneccasary to brake in some turns F1 cars have to brake, or let off the metal in order to not spin off track. If this was re-done AI would match player much better since AI do brake or let off the metal were one is suppose to.

I vote for no racing line available in the highest league in duels, and no assists either. And an option to turn racing line off.

Penalties should come at the end of race, removing additional seconds for whatever penalty one got during race.

Cornercutting penalties should really be re-introduced. I can go off tarmac completly without penalty and gain unfair advantage on many tracks. This would make the Events much better for drivers who like the challange to keep car on tarmac like one should.

Anyway, game is a game and it's great!

IMG-0368.PNG

Hi! Just raced you in grid start Mexico! Great to see real players in game. 

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, elimmel said:

Hi! Just raced you in grid start Mexico! Great to see real players in game. 

Thats so cool! I think I lost, got trapped with the AI. :(. 

2 minutes ago, JonCazeau said:

Thats so cool! I think I lost, got trapped with the AI. :(. 

Yep. Lucky win for me 🙂

Just now, elimmel said:

Yep. Lucky win for me 🙂

Haha..😁 I got it on video. I Hope I will get a rematch sometime in the future. Good driving!