DiRT Rally 2.0 - Server Connectivity Issues

unknown.png?width=714&height=408unknown.png?width=786&height=279

Hi, I couldn't do my run, DNF!! , yet very good tests, I would like to do it, hours and hours of training for my team, result BUG.. please help me😭

I want to do my race there are 2 days left !! just before all it went well for rallycross  THANKS 

Edited by [-RRP-] aubagnais2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

So I was playing Historic Championships because at least that should work when Racenet doesn't. BUT

20191012184630_1.thumb.jpg.de5648bd45f274d21418933d3a55efc6.jpg

At the end of every stage I'm staring at this screen for quite a while, because when Racenet is being this slow it takes a long time to upload my stage time to some leaderboard that I could care less about since I don't play Historic Championships to set times on leaderboards. Online events, clubs, time trials, world series are for that.

It's more than bad enough that I can't play singleplayer career because their online service isn't working. Why don't you make Racenet work? Not exactly the first time something like this has happened.

Edited by HoksuHoo
  • Agree 4

I'm actually really agitated at the moment with Racenet being down. I have been practising for the World Series event and I'm in with a shot of taking the top spot. Because Racenet will most likely be down until Monday (so I've heard), I won't be able to set a time as I won't be home on Monday or Tuesday. This is absolutely unacceptable and will most likely result in me losing my only chance at a spot in the Quarter Finals. An absolute shame if that will be the case. I'm still hoping that it'll be up tomorrow but if it's not that would be an absolute shambles.

• Agree 3

Tell me about it! I will lose my only chance at qualifying for the World Series Quarter Finals if the issues continue throughout the weekend which is highly likely. I've heard it'll be down until Monday...

I'm absolutely gutted at the moment as tomorrow is the only day I'm able to drive. 😢

• Agree 1

Seems to have gotten somewhat better, still slow but it's playable now at least for me. I hope it's not the same problem tomorrow

Edited by HoksuHoo

I thought it was my connection. Yeah, Racenet has been BRUTAL.

Not sure what's up with Codemasters as F1 19 is a mess. 

Guess they're more concerned with Grid. 

Edited by DaleRossi

I cant connect to racenet now! If you make the decision that we will have to connect to it even to run our career at least just make it work ffs! This is unacceptable!!!!

• Agree 6

it is good to make new game but dirt rally1 it is 4 days impossible to connect racenet. and the dirt rally 2 impossible racenet unavailable error 3ae1154c5-55-58

• Agree 2

May be someone from the Codemasters tell us what is going on.. and when we can play the game instead of sitting and waiting the connection.

racenet d1.jpg

The connection was good this afternoon for me which is a blessing as I was able to do my run for the World Series.

Thank God it worked as I was able to set a blistering time! 😄 

Weekend and looking forward to have some quality time with myself and Dirt Rally 2.0... But then... RaceNet! Can't connect... Why this happening over and over again? 

Sure there's have to solution to remove this annoying problem!

• Agree 3

pity that codemaster should not misuse us every time this problem this product, it would quickly solve the problem, as well on dirt rally 1 and 2, because on the rally 1 c is a problem yet known for a moment but never nothing was done to solve this problem. I will still see with steam to get reimbursed because I'm fed up ...

codemaster should give us money every time it happens and the fact that this problem is rare

RaceNet down yet again. This **** is unacceptable for the amount of money you're charging for the game. Why in the world can't get you guys get a better service provider? Even your website is having issues.

Some of us only have time to play on the weekends, and for the past 8 months since the release of this game, we've all had to put up with this. 

What is it going to take, CM, for you to FIX your service?

• Like 1

Same here.  Your server management is terrible.  Stop development and fix your infrastructure!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

me who had to buy f1 and grid, then the saw the worries ca not risk ... and hop a customer in less ...

2 hours ago, LucaroZen said:

May be someone from the Codemasters tell us what is going on.. and when we can play the game instead of sitting and waiting the connection.

racenet d1.jpg

I don't really think they are aware of you and me. After a lot of complaints throughout the weekend (Sunday 19:49 ~ 1+GMT) there is not so much as a fart being funneled in our general direction. Do you have the same problem with the amount and quality of Codemasters' communication in regards to their DLCs? I'm going to guess 'no'! 

Food for thought;

• Like 1

They clearly do not care, as PJ said that they don't have anyone who works on the weekends or outside of office time. Meaning that they'll only care about fixing something Monday through Friday 9-5 UK time. 

My service provider lets me know when I need to restart a server or when there are issues and I can fix it with my phone. The fact that they are still using the same terrible service provider 8 months after launch is an indication of their standards and lack of concern for the community. 

This game should have clearly been marketed with the tagline: 

Enjoy your game Monday through Friday 9am-5pm UK time, best of luck outside of those hours to enjoy the game you paid $120 for.

Edited by deadredeyes
  • Agree 4

yes we are sh ... for them ... boycotting the new codemaster game .. or so when he answers, it's just to ask questions and bring no solution ..

Yeah, maybe it's a sign what to do if CM will release new game with online only mode.

19 minutes ago, deadredeyes said:

They clearly do not care, as PJ said that they don't have anyone who works on the weekends or outside of office time. Meaning that they'll only care about fixing something Monday through Friday 9-5 UK time. 

Just a quickie since that was a mistaken assumption on my part the last time this came up. (sorry for that)

When there are server issues it's usually been a blip that causes a little bit of downtime, but based on the replies here it looks to have been down for a while.

I'm sure the team has eyes on it already but just to be sure I'll flag it 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Agree 3

It's sad because I had some minor issues during last weekends and when I saw troubles on forums yesterday I didn't start to play. I only tried Dirt 4 yesterday and no challenges there - download failed. I lost my singleplayer progress once and don't want to again.