DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.1 - found a bug? Post it here!

A few small things:

HUD Rev counter is not at zero when on start line.

It's visually at about 2000 before I even touch the accelerator.

Everything is calibrated correctly. It seems to be just a visual thing.

Secondly, the windscreen wipers are still automatic even though they are disabled (I think this has been mentioned before).

Finally, in Freeplay: Create A Championship, can you give us the option to autofill please.

2 hours ago, EvilCee said:

A few small things:

Secondly, the windscreen wipers are still automatic even though they are disabled (I think this has been mentioned before).

Finally, in Freeplay: Create A Championship, can you give us the option to autofill please.

Yes I’ve mentioned the wipers extensively, still no reply from any member of the team though, as for the Rev counter, I’m no expert on real life Rally cars but I think that because these cars are so powerful and tuned for racing, they sit around 2000rpm while stationary, obviously at the start line the engine is turned on ready to go, so that may be correct after all

XBOX ONE X BUG: Yesterday, I played Dirt Rally 2.0 again, and sadly noticed that the bug, that's freezes the screen and leaving you with only a hard screaming sound, is still there (despite of the latest patch installed).

Where did I found the bug? It happend twice; in career mode, on one of the Argentina tracks, driving the Fiat. The first bug appears when driving half way of the track, the second bug happend when I almost finished the race. I had to force stop Dirt Rally 2.0, to go back to the Xbox One desktop and had to restart the game twice.

Also: The 'engine sound slider' still starts from 50% and can't be put lower.

On 3/19/2019 at 7:37 PM, ChristinaMc said:

Hi all,

A heads up - the patch is confirmed to go live at 11am tomorrow! RaceNet will go down for maintenance (for a maximum of an hour) while we patch the game, so please make sure you're not in game when that happens as it could compromise event times uploading to the server. I'll be back early tomorrow morning with a Road Book featuring patch notes and some information about what we've tweaked server side too - as well as more info on how we're doing on our FFB investigations.

Cheers,
Christina

Hello im playing on PC the problem with no Grip on Stages without Servicepark before Start is still the same as you can see in Monte. Its not always but very often. In offlinemode its not that Problem because restart the Stage and Grip is back, but in online Events Restart is not in the Options so you only can give up.

Would be nice to get that repaired.

Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2019 at 4:08 PM, EvilCee said:

A few small things:

7 hours ago, rob55 said:

XBOX ONE X BUG: Yesterday, I played Dirt Rally 2.0 again, and sadly noticed that the bug, that's freezes the screen and leaving you with only a hard screaming sound, is still there (despite of the latest patch installed).

Where did I found the bug? It happend twice; in career mode, on one of the Argentina tracks, driving the Fiat. The first bug appears when driving half way of the track, the second bug happend when I almost finished the race. I had to force stop Dirt Rally 2.0, to go back to the Xbox One desktop and had to restart the game twice.

Also: The 'engine sound slider' still starts from 50% and can't be put lower.

7 minutes ago, AEbner said:

Hello im playing on PC the problem with no Grip on Stages without Servicepark before Start is still the same as you can see in Monte. Its not always but very often. In offlinemode its not that Problem because restart the Stage and Grip is back, but in online Events Restart is not in the Options so you only can give up.

Guys please report the next bugs on the v1.2 thread. This one is obsolete and regards past v1.1.

Edited by Riggs
  • Agree 1

On 3/19/2019 at 7:37 PM, ChristinaMc said:

Hi all,

A heads up - the patch is confirmed to go live at 11am tomorrow! RaceNet will go down for maintenance (for a maximum of an hour) while we patch the game, so please make sure you're not in game when that happens as it could compromise event times uploading to the server. I'll be back early tomorrow morning with a Road Book featuring patch notes and some information about what we've tweaked server side too - as well as more info on how we're doing on our FFB investigations.

Cheers,
Christina

Posted (edited)

Im having a similar problem on non repair stages. It's like the car has no wheels on the back. I hear a racket coming from the back of the car and you pretty much have to slide to get any steering. It doesn't seem to affect FWD cars just 4WD. It seems to go away with a restart

Edited by JJHales

Posted (edited)

Has anyone the same problem that the engine mapping upgrade won't progress , I've lvl 3 engine upgrade on my car, but when I finish a full round on the rally cross rx2 ( the fiesta 600 bhp one ) it says I'm upgrading from lvl 2 and is in the same loop every time I finish another full race. 

Edited by Acemoto
I'm playing on PS 4 Pro

Trophy for buying all 5 group B and for applying the last stage motor on t cars are not unlocking, can you please check it out?

Obsiously im playing on a ps4

Thx

On 3/23/2019 at 2:42 AM, drewbphoto said:

Yeh same for me, very odd - have had this problem since day one too. Seems to be when starting stage in career mode with some damage. The car jumps around like the collision / friction to the road is wrong, steering input on full lock either way hardly makes a difference and no acceleration. Makes it completely unplayable!

Also - Since the 1.1 patch, my co-driver calls are now non existent.

Never known a game so buggy, utter shambles

think this bug zero acceleration I had again today and I wonder when the problem is finally solved

Posted (edited)

I bought Dirt rally 2.0 digital deluxe edition via xbox store and when I try to play content which have D+ on the top right corner, my game demands to buy "deluxe content pack". Is it bug in game or should I complain at microsoft? I should mention that all content from that deluxe content pack I already have as it was part of the version I bought.

Edited by chytrex
typos

32 minutes ago, chytrex said:

I bought Dirt rally 2.0 digital deluxe edition via xbox store and when I try to play content which have D+ on the top right corner, my game demands to buy "deluxe content pack". Is it bug in game or should I complain at microsoft? I should mention that all content from that deluxe content pack I already have as it was part of the version I bought.

you should be able to play it if you have the luxury edition

Posted (edited)
On 6/15/2019 at 10:07 PM, elrojodp8 said:

you should be able to play it if you have the luxury edition

Yeah but i'm not able to. Question is where is the problem? wrong MS bundle or bug in game?

Ok It fixed "itself" on my private console as I didn't did anything but, on my home Xbox others have still this issue.

Edited by chytrex
Situation changed