DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.1 - found a bug? Post it here!

10 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

The tacho has been mentioned before, pretty sure this is period correct for the Group A car. 

My english is bad, do you mean this tachometer is correct?

4 minutes ago, RayNOS said:

My english is bad, do you mean this tachometer is correct?

Yes. It was upside down on the Group A GTI. 

Many Group A cars had the tachometer at an angle. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, ORO ERICIUS said:

There is an achievement "Adaptable": I tried it many times with custom events or in the carreer mode. I was definitely driving on all conditions more than 10 times for now. I am stuck at 75% so one condition is not counting for me. Please help me with. Thank you!

Gamertag is: ORO ERICIUS

Console: Xbox One X

Same here. (Xbox One S)

I am regularly stuck in the floor.

Most of the time the car can't even start driving and just being stuck at the start.

If I can drive the floor collides with with the car at least every second, making non stop crashing noises. Feels like you give the Star Wars Storm Trooper's machine guns and they try deperately to hit you.

As far as it seems it only happens when the track has been driven on very often by the AI.

other strange bug:

after doing weekly and daily against AI , i have no reward listed:

Dirt Rally 2 Screenshot 2019.02.25 - 18.51.51.71.png

Just happened again:

I am just standing on the road doing nothing.

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

and again right nwo during the night race 😕

Edited by JackKey

Not sure if this is the right thread to post these, but in Argentina there seem's to be discrepancies between same corner's on different "layouts" of the stage as seen below. The don't cut is called on notes for this corner on both cases. Picture with the stone wall in place is Valle de los puentes and the stage without is Miraflores. It's also missing from inverse version of Valle de los puentes
Can't imagine this being intentional especially with the note's being same for both instances of the corner.

wzVQfoh.jpg
ZcPw8O1.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

I don't know if this has been mentioned, because this thread is long and my time is credits. Apologies if it has but I feel like it's a bug that you lose all your shakedowns or practices if you change the tuning of the car. Seems to me the point of even having multiple shakedowns or practices is to tweak the setup. Love the game overall, just minor peeves xx

1 minute ago, Cortextual said:

I don't know if this has been mentioned, because this thread is long and my time is credits. Apologies if it has but I feel like it's a bug that you lose all your shakedowns or practices if you change the tuning of the car. Seems to me the point of even having multiple shakedowns or practices is to tweak the setup. Love the game overall, just minor peeves xx

I think that happens only if you repair your car after shakedown. You can change the setup all you want, but if you repair the car you cant continue shakedown.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, gheeD said:

I think that happens only if you repair your car after shakedown. You can change the setup all you want, but if you repair the car you cant continue shakedown.

Ah is that so. Fair enough, thanks for the response bud.

there is a problem with the times of the daily challenge, I have attached a picture to understand what it is

IMG_20190225_133319.jpg

Capture23.JPG.bae48436a7ed91609c6a88bbada2b534.JPG

I have driven the Datsun once so there should be some miles on it, but I have not done 55 events in it as it says, bug??

Capture24.JPG

Same with the DS21, 175 events but no mileage??

Edited by Bigsur
Additional text.

1 minute ago, Bigsur said:

Capture23.JPG.bae48436a7ed91609c6a88bbada2b534.JPG

I have driven the Datsun once so there should be some miles on it, but I have not done 55 events in it as it says, bug??

Capture24.JPG

i think that because you buy it as "used" ???

4 hours ago, teknoid85 said:

the time limits under the reward classes are not displayed (steam)

Dirt Rally 2 Screenshot 2019.02.25 - 16.28.53.73.png

Or on PS4 (PRO), also no way I was 38 seconds slower than top times with a clean hard run. Another issue is on the leaderboard for the daily I couldn't get above 600 to see the top times.

• Agree 1

Hi there. Please fix this: s 0xf8366f09 in module 'd3d11.dll' + 0xd6f09. d3d11.dll
I have win 7x64, crash comes after i finish the race in career mode, and when screen with rewards must uppear, i have mark "no signal" from videocard, and after 5sec game crashes.
If possible, done it at dayone patch)
I have a deluxe edition, and hope for some understand from your side, guys

noticed in stream that that the player has KPH, but the car (Fiesta R5) still shows MPH.

PS4: Everytime I start a second stage after service (stage 2 and 4 e.g.) the car slightly bounces up and down when the countdown begins. I don't have any grip after the start and it feels like driving a jetski in the stage.  When I restart the same stage everything works fine (in case I got a restart left...). 

I know that Phil Mills isn't as young as he was when he won the championship with Solberg.

However, quite often he is forgetting, or just not bothered to say the pacenotes. It's extra frustrating when he decides to take a mid-stage break in to a hairpin, junction or one of those bale-chicanes in Poland.

This happened to me also.

And I'll paste some info from steam what else happened when driving the weekly R5 challange (info from another user on steam that got same problem)

"

Every time I begin a stage that isn't the first stage or a stage after a service, the car feels like it's dragging a big piece of metal that is caught in the wheels.  If I restart the stage, the problem disappears but if I keep driving, the car becomes undriveable.  

It's definitely not a flat or missing tire because it happens every time without fail as described, including after flawless stages where there should be no damage.  I also checked the exterior views and the wheels are all clearly on the vehicle.  The bug shows up before I can even drive too.  The car shakes violently as the camera pans around it during the intro.  I'm not sure yet if it's just the car (R5 VW) but I will test other cars and edit this post.

It was bad enough in the single player where I could use all of my restarts to get around the problem (which was a problem in itself) but I couldn't do the R5 weekly challenge today because I was unable to restart and after a flawless first stage that put me in the top 10%, I had to retire after the second stage because the car was useless due to the bug.  Not cool considering that I'd bought the car and leveled it up just for that weekly event.

Edit: after setting up a custom championship with two stages with the VW and Skoda R5's and The Peugeot B Class car, all three were fine on the first stage and the bug was clearly present with each on the second stage, right from the start.

"

+1
Same for me. Also using VW in weekly challenge. I tried to drive but if you hit a little bit of grass (no matter of speed) it was like "tilt" in flipper - the car couldn't steer, all drive lost and car stopped, after pressing recover I could continue but same thing happened if you was a tiny bit out of road. Barely nothing to repair at service, first stage after a service always OK but not next one without crashes...

7 hours ago, THEOLDREPUBLIC said:

Hi there. Please fix this: s 0xf8366f09 in module 'd3d11.dll' + 0xd6f09. d3d11.dll
I have win 7x64, crash comes after i finish the race in career mode, and when screen with rewards must uppear, i have mark "no signal" from videocard, and after 5sec game crashes.
If possible, done it at dayone patch)
I have a deluxe edition, and hope for some understand from your side, guys

Steam, DR2 properties, "set launch options" and write: -force-d3d9

For me it worked

• Agree 1

Platform: Xbox One S with latest Firmware-Update and Game-Update

Condition: light rain

Car: Opel Kadett C GT/E

View: Cockpit-View with wheel and driver

Bug: The left windshield wiper stopped working at the start of the stage and blocked exactly my view, like the halo in the 2018 F1 cars but worse.

To be exactly: 2 wipers moved as normal but the left one had an additional one stuck in the middle.

I made an Game-DVR-Clip of it. You can watch it on the Gamertag "PlattfussGDfan".

---

The game also suffers from slowdowns in dark areas and tearing.

The sound bug is already mentioned, but wanna say, this is the most annoying bug and should be fixed as soon as possible, please.

I had it 6 times now, happens around every 3 hours once, rally stage or RX don't matter.

Edited by UnderclassGDfan