DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.1 - found a bug? Post it here!

7 minutes ago, Thierry97 said:

but the patch when it comes out ???:classic_sad: @ChristinaMc

This patch was released before the game came out.

2 hours ago, Thierry97 said:

nothing has yet come out on xbox:classic_wink:

I am on Xbox One and the patch is definitely out.

You probably didn't noticed it, because you downloaded it with the game at the same time.

Look in the My games and apps-section of the game, you can see the version number of the game there.

No tyre wear in New Zeland...tested R5 Skoda in weekly Challenge and A-group Mitsubishi in career. I can drive the whole rally with the same soft tires and the tires don't wear at all.

My tire had a whole race a party on its own xD.

Dancing around my car all the time :classic_laugh:

fun.jpg

fun2.jpg

Edited by JackKey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

@ChristinaMc

steam:

tyre-change is buggy, when i need to change, even when i push the button notting happens most of the time.........

But did you bring spare tyres? Maybe the bug is that you not have any spare tyres anymore and the message is wrong on the screen.

Just now, JorritVD said:

But did you bring spare tyres? Maybe the bug is that you not have any spare tyres anymore and the message is wrong on the screen.

i will  check that 👍

I have a bug with my career event rewards, I finished a championship went back to the main menu and now my game tells me I have a event reward to collect.

When I go to collect my event reward it gives me the 400k for the championship then it adds a 30k event reward I'm guessing from a daily race. But then it just starts a infinite loop of event rewards and never stops the only way to stop it is too turn the game off. When I turn the game back on my money returns to what I had before the bug and it tells me I still have a event reward to collect. This has led to my career effectively being locked out. I don't know what to do I'm tempted to delete my save data and start again but I think my career save is with racenet. I'm also worried I will lose my deluxe edition DLC content if I delete my save.

I'm on PS4 my PSN is Zooes please help

48 minutes ago, Zooes87 said:

I have a bug with my career event rewards, I finished a championship went back to the main menu and now my game tells me I have a event reward to collect.

When I go to collect my event reward it gives me the 400k for the championship then it adds a 30k event reward I'm guessing from a daily race. But then it just starts a infinite loop of event rewards and never stops the only way to stop it is too turn the game off. When I turn the game back on my money returns to what I had before the bug and it tells me I still have a event reward to collect. This has led to my career effectively being locked out. I don't know what to do I'm tempted to delete my save data and start again but I think my career save is with racenet. I'm also worried I will lose my deluxe edition DLC content if I delete my save.

I'm on PS4 my PSN is Zooes please help

@Zooes87 I have messaged you about this.

15 minutes ago, CMadamelletson said:

@Zooes87 I have messaged you about this.

Thank you I've messaged you back and will give you the info you need as soon as I get home from work. Thank you for your help! 👍

6 hours ago, CMMcBabe said:

This patch was released before the game came out.

Do you refer to, before deluxe edition was released? And because of this the widespread confusion that v1.1 was a future release. Changelog post was added friday night so if that is the case i understand the confusion.

Im pretty sure that i have not received any updates after i installed the deluxe edition on steam thursday night.

28 minutes ago, mirk1983 said:

Do you refer to, before deluxe edition was released? And because of this the widespread confusion that v1.1 was a future release. Changelog post was added friday night so if that is the case i understand the confusion.

Im pretty sure that i have not received any updates after i installed the deluxe edition on steam thursday night.

Steam was 1.1 for the preload.  PS4 got it middle of last week.  X1 was updated on Friday.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, CMMcBabe said:

Steam was 1.1 for the preload.  PS4 got it middle of last week.  X1 was updated on Friday.

Is there a date for a patch for the FFB?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, CMMcBabe said:

Thanks for the clarification!

BUG: I have found a bug in Dirt Rally 2.0, regarding the Xbox One:

In the Audio menu, the sound-slider of the engine doesn't work correctly; the slider starts from 50% instead from 0%, but strange enough the engine sound is giving only a full 100%;

so it is not possible to lower down the engine sound at all. Hope for a fix soon, cause the engine sound it much too loud to bare.

@ChristinaMc Cross Platform Championships are possible in the future??????

Something like the Weekly challenges, but custom ones, you set the duration and people can enter and do it, it would be really cool

Edited by Fedemaisonnave

4 minutes ago, Thierry97 said:

patch 1.1 was supposed to come out today, but still everything is silent for now.:classic_wacko:

Read CMMcBabe´s comment some posts up.

Edited by mirk1983

Racenet still giving problems. My Career Rally Championship just got reset :classic_sad:

" There's a discrepancy between Local and Racenet save files " ( something like this ). 

• Agree 1

Reported bug, Turned out it wasn’t a bug lol all good 👍

Edited by HAMW05WC2014
I’m an idiot