DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.1 - found a bug? Post it here!

I still got stopping Pace notes. Like the graphics on top are there but the co driver doesnt say anything. Thats not cool while being in the flow :classic_biggrin:

The game has got stuck again after clicking Continue after the Daily Challenge leaderboards. Same issue as in Saturday, and I can hear the menu options tickling as if it was working in the back, but the screen was frozen on the loading.

Hi Codemasters and everyone,

I am on XBox One X and I preordered DR2.0 Deluxe Edition. I have been enjoying it from the 22th and I do understand some bugs are quite normal during first days after a game comes out.

But yesterday I experienced too much and too big bugs… In career mode, I couldn’t finish a race because a kind of dark stain invade the screen and I can’t see where I’m driving… I’d like to comment more but that’s pretty everything I can say for now. I must precise it happened 3 times in a row...
The patch was correctly downloaded before I even had access to the game.

Should I redownload the entire game? Avoid career mode for a while? (actually, I don’t know if it happens in other modes.) Wait for an update / patch?

PD: Also, on time trial on a Rallycross track (Canada), I found plenty vegetation in the middle of the track, but I was able to pursue and it just happens two times…

Thank you

Edited by Thoraegir

3 hours ago, mirk1983 said:

Read CMMcBabe´s comment some posts up.

Sorry but maybe my english it's not so good but I understand nothing about V1.1 stuff.

I'm on XBox One. I checked again this evening and I still got a V1.0.something version and there's no patch available :classic_sad:

So is there a V1.1 or not ? Is it available on every supports ? Does it fix FFB bugs ?

Despite these FFB issues, the game is fantastic ! Congrats to all the Codemasters Team ! 

I’ve had the sound cut out completely during several stages today. All I get is popping  noise. It’s very irritating having to redo stages due to this bug. Reading above comments I’m not alone.

xbox one x

Steam version PC

Specs:

I5 3570k, gtx 970ssc, 16gb ram, 128gb ssb running W10, 2tb HDD

Thrustmaster TX with Sparco Rally rim and fanatec clubsport pedals with buttkicker mounted to GTR cockpit

Issue:

Audio, a handful of times in the middle of a stage I get a loud pop/crackle and loose all in-game audio except the rocks hitting the under carriage.  Upon exiting another pop and the audio returns.

Thrustmaster TX in-game if you hit control/alt/delete to bring up task manager the wheel will slowly start rotating in one direction violently shaking until it reaches full lock with alot of force.

Graphics, several stages near the start have flickering foilage that appears/disappears

Lancia fulvia...think that's what it's called? 

Not sure if it's a bug or realism? But during night races I've had the headlights cut out several times.

In regards to headlights...they have no effect at sunset in darker areas of the track.

Edited by KuruptCDN
Add info
  • Agree 1

Hi it's me and my whining about the wheel synchronization.

I set Soft lock to OFF and Saturation to 60. Now the wheels of all the cars I tested tonight resembled the physical rotation for my G29.

Happy puppy!

Codemasters could have added some helptext in the UI though.

Love the game

• Agree 1

On the Xbox, I do not have a of the tire friction option, my friends have the option in PC and PS4. Additionally option tyre slip and colision not activeI No feel degradation of the road or slip - Codemasters I hope that you will fix it.

Edited by SimRallyPoland
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Micka3719 said:

Sorry but maybe my english it's not so good but I understand nothing about V1.1 stuff.

I'm on XBox One. I checked again this evening and I still got a V1.0.something version and there's no patch available :classic_sad:

So is there a V1.1 or not ? Is it available on every supports ? Does it fix FFB bugs ?

Despite these FFB issues, the game is fantastic ! Congrats to all the Codemasters Team ! 

Micka my xbox version : 1.0.126.9701 - What's your version own on the console?

@christinamc

not really a bug, but can you ask the devs if they can implement steam workshop like they did on dr1?   thanks in advance 😉

Disregard, it was a non bug. 🙂

Edited by bn880
was not a bug

6 hours ago, SimRallyPoland said:

Micka my xbox version : 1.0.126.9701 - What's your version own on the console?

Hi !

I got exactly the same version.

So not a  1.1 version but I wonder if it really exists on XBox One...

I'm sure all the Codemasters team is working hard to fix all these bugs and a new version will be available soon ! I hope so because the game is great and with all the bugs fixed it will be just perfect ! 

Good morning, I have a big problem with my "SimuCube OSW" steering wheel, I do not feel absolutely the return of force FF, it is completely absent, even if imposed at 100%, I do not understand, who helps me?

yesterday at around 7pm Italian time, total block in a custom match offline while I was trying for the first time my steering wheel. console ps4 steering wheel t150. I attach image

IMG_20190226_180722.jpg

On 22/2/2019 at 20:15, lilfurbal said:

Questo, così tanto. Questo gioco si preannuncia come il mio gioco Rally / RallyCross preferito e il gioco Codemasters preferito fino ad oggi, è molto divertente. Le lamentele del passato che ho avuto con DR1, e soprattutto Dirt 4 non sono più in DR2, sembra che voi ragazzi abbiate la stoffa di qualcosa di veramente speciale qui. Supponendo che i server di connettività online funzionino correttamente, e se la sensazione di feedback della forza della strada ottiene un po 'di attenzione, non posso pensare a nient'altro di cui lamentarsi, il che sta dicendo qualcosa. Buon lavoro! Ancora più clamore per il futuro potenziale di DLC.  🙂

I add the T150 with the same problems on ps4

come on codies, it's more than time that you fix this error............ (steam)

Dirt Rally 2 Screenshot 2019.02.27 - 10.00.00.33.png

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Thierry97 said:

in Italy when the patch 1.1 will come out:classic_sad:

they have said it to you many times.....

when sony/microsoft approve the patch ( it's already out)

I can’t see some wheel options in my xbox  

My ts-xw’s firmware is latest version

is it a bug?

ED460FEA-50E8-4E7A-9D9D-276B196D4E32.png

Edited by Dontcut27
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

no sounds from the wastegate in the turbo cars (ps4 pro)..when starting and fighting at the start, the engines are not heard.sorry for my English

Edited by babis1986

Game is unplayable for me. I have no problems with other games, including Dirt Rally 1. Almost all times the game just closes and drops me back to the desktop without any messages after it finishes loading the track. I managed to get past it once with Windowed mode and then switched back to Fullscreen from the "garage" section before the race. After that it worked a couple of times, but now it does't work again. I tried Windowed borderless and Windowed modes and I got the camera flying above the track for 2 or 3 seconds and then dirtrally2.exe stopped working. Memory usage is very low, it was 2GB for the game and I had 4 GB of free memory. Very annoying, cant play the game. I have a fully updated Windows 10 version 1809 and the latest 19.2.3 AMD drivers with a Gigabyte RX460 4GB VGA. I'm on the Medium Graphics settings preset and have 8GB of DDR4 RAM with an Intel G4560 processor. A couple of times I got the Dirt Rally 2.0 bug report window after this and sent the crash report to you. Hoping for a fix soon 🙂

54 minutes ago, Dontcut27 said:

Nie widzę niektórych opcji kół w moim Xboksie  

Oprogramowanie mojego ts-xw jest najnowszą wersją

czy to błąd?

ED460FEA-50E8-4E7A-9D9D-276B196D4E32.png

I have the same on xboxie and on the steering wheel fanatec and logitech

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Thoraegir said:

Hi Codemasters and everyone,

I am on XBox One X and I preordered DR2.0 Deluxe Edition. I have been enjoying it from the 22th and I do understand some bugs are quite normal during first days after a game comes out.

But yesterday I experienced too much and too big bugs… In career mode, I couldn’t finish a race because a kind of dark stain invade the screen and I can’t see where I’m driving… I’d like to comment more but that’s pretty everything I can say for now. I must precise it happened 3 times in a row...
The patch was correctly downloaded before I even had access to the game.

Should I redownload the entire game? Avoid career mode for a while? (actually, I don’t know if it happens in other modes.) Wait for an update / patch?

PD: Also, on time trial on a Rallycross track (Canada), I found plenty vegetation in the middle of the track, but I was able to pursue and it just happens two times…

Thank you

I have experienced the same bug, playing Dirt Rally 2.0 on Xbox One, both in career and free drive mode. My screen went dark while driving in Australia, New Zealand and Spain. Twice I had to stop the game myself to get rid of the dark screen and in one case the game returned to the in-game main menu. Patch was correctly downloaded and installed before starting/driving the game.

ANOTHER BUG: I have found in Dirt Rally 2.0, regarding the Xbox One:

In the Audio menu, the sound-slider of the engine doesn't work correctly; the slider starts from 50% instead from 0%, (zero % doest exist!) and even on 50%  - the engine sound is giving a full 100%;

so it is not possible to lower down the engine sound at all; driving with headphone on is damaging my ears now, especially driving in cockpit mode. All other sound sliders work correctly from 0% to 100%.

Please fix this a.s.a.p. Thank you!