I'm DONE!! ...already. Rally 2.0

I don't think I'm over reacting.  I'm trying to keep the bashing of people to a minimum as it is just much more rewarding to be part of a community that is reasonably respectful to each other.  I mean I am not assuming he has hearing damage, I am saying it is a (good) possibility.  My own issues are too minor to be of actual concern for the co driver.

Yeah it can be considered strange to get a refund for that, but you know there are thousands of customers.  Everyone has a different demand and need.  Also if a feature is removed (and not explicitly disclosed before hand) between versions I think it is fair to get a refund (early) as well.

Edit: I guess we can leave it at that.  🙂

Edited by bn880

Dear lord! Now someone is telling us that this single person may have ears that filter Phil Mills voice so it no longer resembles clear English, and that sound is not the problem for someone with a hearing difficulty? Now you are just being pedantic.

This suggests then that to solve the problem all Codemasters has to do is find a person who speaks English at the correct tone and frequency for this one individual. Namely an American accent in this case, preferably from the same state of America this guy lives in. Cos damn, there's a heck of a lot of US accents that may have pronunciation that is not only incomprehensible to someone somewhere, but might be at a frequency some person can't hear.

Then after that we can move onto Spanish.... 

Now even I'm done! This is trolling, plain and simple.

2 minutes ago, mumblesh said:

Dear lord! Now someone is telling us that this single person may have ears that filter Phil Mills voice so it no longer resembles clear English, and that sound is not the problem for someone with a hearing difficulty? Now you are just being pedantic.

This suggests then that to solve the problem all Codemasters has to do is find a person who speaks English at the correct tone and frequency for this one individual. Namely an American accent in this case, preferably from the same state of America this guy lives in. Cos damn, there's a heck of a lot of US accents that may have pronunciation that is not only incomprehensible to someone somewhere, but might be at a frequency some person can't hear.

Then after that we can move onto Spanish.... 

Now even I'm done! This is trolling, plain and simple.

Pedantic, obviously your life experiences must be limited to not see the possibilities.  You come across as ignorant with such statements.  I guess everyone in the world is the same with the same body and no injuries, same experiences... okaaay.

I had trouble understanding the co-pilot, specially in those frantic bits where I needed to be fully focused on the driving and the instructions just kept coming in a non-stop string of words. If there’s still anyone having trouble with this, I suggest upping the co-pilot’s voice volume and/or lowering everything else. After fiddling with these settings I managed to find a balance that works fine for me. Continuing to play the game (as opposite to returning it) should also help...

• Agree 1

On 2/24/2019 at 4:49 PM, bn880 said:

Pedantic, obviously your life experiences must be limited to not see the possibilities.  You come across as ignorant with such statements.  I guess everyone in the world is the same with the same body and no injuries, same experiences... okaaay.

This is not about being hard of hearing, the Op made that clear. 

This is an American who can't understand English. 

I can sympathize for poor ol Phil...