Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Current League season, And Season 2. BRL American Racing League!

Hello All! 

My xbox gamertag is S K E P I I  ( The I I is two lowercase L's , I know.. Weird), Myself and 3 other Co-Owners of a league called BRL America's are looking for quick and clean drivers to race in an american based league on Formula 1 2018, And moving forward into the 2019 season!, We have roughly 5 open seats available, Plus a bunch of reserve seats too be filled for this season! The layout of the league is with Strict Corner cutting, Any assists available ( if you choose to use them) , And steward inquiries after every race, the league is running the full F1 2018 Calendar for our league race championship every friday night at 11:00 PM EST.  The races are 50% length with a short qualifying session beforehand. Approximately 1 hour before every league race there is an open practice session for whomever would like too join. 

Moving forward into the second season which more than likely would be in F1 2019, The league will be getting an entire overhaul. Moving towards more E-Sports based league , Multi-Tier divisons with an sign up and time trial effort to make sure every tier will be as close and competitive as possible; The first tier will consist of the highest elite, With the most competitive times, NO assists at all, and a full time stream for the races themselves.  The second tier will consist of a more conservative and friendly based side of things with assists being allowed and the competition being competitive but just not up too the elite pace ( Maybe they're just starting out racing! ) If this is something that interests you, Please let us know! We do also have a league for Dirt 4, But we will be moving it too Dirt Rally 2.0 once the game is fully released and approximately 2 weeks after the games release. 

But back to the Formula 1 side of things! ; If you're interested in joining this league  Please send a XBOX one based message too BRL Maverick, MeanFern9676240 , EGC Alderfer Jr , or myself S K E P I I ( Remember! the I I  is lowercase L) .

Thank you for your time and reading this mile of a post, We hope too see a lot of you drivers coming around to race with other competitive people! 

Thank you from the team at BRL! 

Skepii ! 

Hey guys!, Just a reminder that the Xbox One league race for BRL Racing League is Next friday at 11:00 PM EST.  We would love to see some drivers with skill and determination to do good in league races to come join us in a fun eventful evening of racing to bring some life back to the game before it's lifecycle ends! 

If you would like to join in on next weeks race, please read the post above to ensure how to get your name into the leaderboards for our league! 

Skepii ! .