Sign in to follow this  

championship data wiped

just fired up to finish off spain in the my team championship and iv had all my data wiped

now, the whole thing was done on a live stream, so please point out where iv cheated?

'CHAMPIONSHIP RESET

your my team championship has been reset because of a discrepancy between local and racenet data'

cheers CM, like i say, iv got the full live stream, you want to fix this rubbish before the game releases to the masses!!

not happy!!

MM

• Sad 1

Think about, if this happens after weeks in the career ... always online single player career has to be reworked for offline mode.

Online mode only for online events like daily, weekly, online time trial 

Edited by Peter Mathen
typo
  • Agree 2

i know mate, no point in me restarting it now, didnt take the remaining credits from said chamionship mind, mad about losing me car research

come on CM, sort this out

^

I recommend for you to play the History Campaign in FreePlay for now.

Thats at least offline.

Really sucks to get a reset after so many cups...

I really better try not to restart my Career for now.

• Agree 1

ya right mate, its just knocked the stuffin out of me, it wasnt an easy ride, lots of crashes, struggling like mad with no money for repairs, them whammo, its all gone, do not pass go, do not collect $200 hahahahaa 😉

I had this happen today too.

Restarted the championship, and now I get 0 Cr for every Rally. I win, 10.000 Cr repair, and price money of : Nothing...

Something seem very bugged there

same problem. Racenet with continuous disconections, all day long. in career mode I was in the fifth rally, only Spain was missing. everything stopped, Racenet did not work. The message arrived on the screen, returned to the main menu with all the progress lost. credits, however, no.

and one more , progress reset because of discrepancy, GM was right, load masters

or did i get racenet simulator by mistake ?

in what way is this a deluxe experience?? you had it sorted in dirt, why change??? 

come on you can do better.

Same thing happened to me. Luckily I had only completed 2 events in the first championship. Kept the credits I had earned though.

Happening daily. Its getting a bit old not being able to progress... Validating steam files to see if it happens tomorrow...