Question about F1 2018

I don't own the game so I was just curious..... does the game allow you to drive the cars *without* the Halo? Is there an option to remove it?

The middle portion that runs down the center of the screen in cockpit cam...Yes...but not the top portion in any camera setting

Its not too bad. Its no more distracting than the HUD covering your mirror so....design decisions.

Sorry Fractured but I disagree. From the footage I've seen, that Halo is overwhemlingly distracting and there is absolutely NO WAY I could drive those cars with that ugly bar sitting right in front of me. I honestly don't know what the FIA(or whoever is responsible for that design) were thinking with that Halo. It makes the cars look ugly as sin and I can't imagine Hamilton or any other F1 driver enjoying driving the car with that silly looking vertical bar staring right at them.

Well it's part of F1 now which is why it's in the game also tbh it does it's job so it's not al bad as It did save Leclerc from a nasty incident last year if I recall. So he was probably grateful for it being there.

Yah unfortunately it’s being implemented in all of the junior categories too this year so for now it’s here to stay (I personally like it)...people say you can actually see ‘around’ it in VR but I cannot comment as I only have the psvr on the PS4 so the only formula car I’ve driven is the 2017 W08 on GT Sport which doesn’t have the halo

18 hours ago, isamu99 said:

I honestly don't know what the FIA(or whoever is responsible for that design) were thinking with that Halo

You don't know what they were thinking? 

I guess F1 is no longer for you then. Best of luck.

• Agree 1