Sign in to follow this  

Free play access

Hi all, 

I dont always have an internet connection, So career mode may be a no go for me. However With that said I love the game, It is everything I had hoped for and free play is brilliant. But I was wondering if anyone from Codies can confirm that freeplay will always be accessible with out an internet connection? Also I was worried about any future DLC having bought the deluxe edition, Will I be able to access and play DLC in free play without an internet connection? Any help is appreciated thank you. 

They've said that an internet connection is only required for My Team and Career modes, the freeplay doesn't look to be affected. Obviously you will need internet to download the DLC when its available.

• Thanks 1

Cheers! Yeah I have internet access just not all the time so downloading DLC is no problem. Im just concerned will I be able to access it in freeplay without being connected? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HAMW05WC2014 said:

Cheers! Yeah I have internet access just not all the time so downloading DLC is no problem. Im just concerned will I be able to access it in freeplay without being connected? 

I’m pretty sure that won’t be an issue.

Because of the freedom in Freeplay to create any championship the game is worth it with this mode alone.