Sign in to follow this  

The Codies Festive Giveaway | Codemasters Blog

The Codies Festive Giveaway | Codemasters Blog

Welcome to this year’s Codies Festive Giveaway! A 10-day event that’ll provide you with a chance to win prizes each day! The competitions will be scattered across all our games Facebook and Twitter channels but don’t worry – we have a handy schedule (below) that’ll give you a heads up on where they’ll be, and what you could be winning!

Read the full story here

Having a major issue since downloading the game update for (toybox turbos ) on ps3!! I was Feeling excited to see if any new cool levels or cars had been added but I instead now have a game that no longer loads anything off the main menu!! If I go to choose a level to play in single player it's as if the game crashes!! As the screen goes pitch black with just the music still playing in the background and am unable to return to the menu or do anything so end up having to switch my ps3 off at the console!! What's going on? I don't see why I should have to uninstall then reinstall the game at a further £13 to see if that fixes the issue!! Please help!!! This is one of my favourite games to play and ands of the moment it's non playable