Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

"UPGRADED" achievement/trophy is glitched on Xbox One and PS4

Recommended Posts

Hi,
the "UPGRADED" achievement/trophy
(Fully research and apply the maximum engine upgrade to 5 cars) is glitched on Xbox One and PS4.
On trueachievements.com no one have unlocked it for Xbox One:
https://www.trueachievements.com/a268709/upgraded-achievement
On psnprofiles.com no one have unlocked it for PS4:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8745-dirt-rally-20/25-upgraded

@ChristinaMc
Can you please fix it in the next patch??

 

 

Edited by Juve10
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Juve10 I was wondering that myself, after seeing both you and the other TrueAchievements leader not having it yet. 

I guess we should hold off on upgrading the 5th car until this is fixed?

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

@Juve10 I was wondering that myself, after seeing both you and the other TrueAchievements leader not having it yet. 

I guess we should hold off on upgrading the 5th car until this is fixed?

For me the "adaptable" achievement is glitched too. Stuck at 75%. I think there may be more achievements which are not optainable atm. @Codemasters please fix them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

Is it safe to say you have the Deluxe Edition of the game with the DLC installed?  This information can help us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@CMMcBabe

yes i have the deluxe edition with the dlcs installed.

but i guess it is glitched for everyone

Edited by Juve10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CMMcBabe said:

Hello,

Is it safe to say you have the Deluxe Edition of the game with the DLC installed?  This information can help us.

For my "adaptable" Achievement... I have the Deluxe Edition too. Could you please look into this too? I wanna do the 1000 gamerscore on this game so much. It is a great game btw. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CMMcBabe said:

Hello,

Is it safe to say you have the Deluxe Edition of the game with the DLC installed?  This information can help us.

I'm on a review copy (which I think was a code for the Standard Edition that could be unlocked early) and am not seeing progress on the Xbox Achievement tracker despite having 2-3 cars fully upgraded.

Edited by PJTierney
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

I'm on a review copy (which I think was a code for the Standard Edition that could be unlocked early) and am not seeing progress on the Xbox Achievement tracker despite having 2-3 cars fully upgraded.

Same for me.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×