Jump to content Jump to content

"UPGRADED" achievement/trophy is glitched on Xbox One and PS4

Juve10

Hi,
the "UPGRADED" achievement/trophy
(Fully research and apply the maximum engine upgrade to 5 cars) is glitched on Xbox One and PS4.
On trueachievements.com no one have unlocked it for Xbox One:
https://www.trueachievements.com/a268709/upgraded-achievement
On psnprofiles.com no one have unlocked it for PS4:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8745-dirt-rally-20/25-upgraded

@ChristinaMc
Can you please fix it in the next patch??

• Social Media & Community Team

@Juve10 I was wondering that myself, after seeing both you and the other TrueAchievements leader not having it yet. 

I guess we should hold off on upgrading the 5th car until this is fixed?

2 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

@Juve10 I was wondering that myself, after seeing both you and the other TrueAchievements leader not having it yet. 

I guess we should hold off on upgrading the 5th car until this is fixed?

For me the "adaptable" achievement is glitched too. Stuck at 75%. I think there may be more achievements which are not optainable atm. @Codemasters please fix them. 

1 hour ago, CMMcBabe said:

Hello,

Is it safe to say you have the Deluxe Edition of the game with the DLC installed?  This information can help us.

For my "adaptable" Achievement... I have the Deluxe Edition too. Could you please look into this too? I wanna do the 1000 gamerscore on this game so much. It is a great game btw. Thank you!

• Social Media & Community Team
2 hours ago, CMMcBabe said:

Hello,

Is it safe to say you have the Deluxe Edition of the game with the DLC installed?  This information can help us.

I'm on a review copy (which I think was a code for the Standard Edition that could be unlocked early) and am not seeing progress on the Xbox Achievement tracker despite having 2-3 cars fully upgraded.

Archived