DIRT 2.0 "Adaptable" achievement is glitched for me

There is an achievement "Adaptable": I tried it many times with custom events or in the carreer mode. I was definitely driving on all conditions more than 10 times for now. I am stuck at 75% so one condition is not counting for me. Please help me with. Thank you!

Gamertag is: ORO ERICIUS

Console: Xbox One X

@ChristinaMc @CMMcBabecould you please look into this? Thank you!

Adaptable(25)
75% Complete a stage in Dry, Overcast, Rain and Wet conditions
Edited by ORO ERICIUS

There seem to be multiple achievements not unlocking correctly (including the one you mention). Im on Steam myself.

• Agree 1

Hey i managed to unlock this achievement on xbox in a custom rally in australia using the following settings for each stage.

daytime / Clear / Dry surface
sunset/overcast/ dry surface
Daytime/rain/wet surface
daytime/cloudy/wet surface

Give it a go and let me know if it works 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Timmsy123 said:

Hey i managed to unlock this trophy on xbox in a custom rally in australia using the following settings for each stage.

daytime / Clear / Dry surface
Daytime/rain/wet surface
daytime/cloudy/wet surface

Give it a go and let me know if it works 🙂

Exactly this Scenario I tried for more than 5 times on different Locations. It did not unlock the achievement unfortunately. Stuck at 75%

One more thing. I made progress up to 75% before 1.1 update. Maybe something has gotten mixed up there now.
Edited by ORO ERICIUS

Just now, Timmsy123 said:

Thanks for the info i will look into it further

No. I thank you! I have never experienced such a good and fast support. Thumbs up! I love this game.

• Like 1

@Timmsy123

I have found a solution or a workaround and a possible source of error.

1. I tried to unlock the achievment with another account (wife) and it worked right away.

2. I tried the exact same settings again with my account -> didn´t work. 

3. Deleted my savefile and tried again. Worked immediately!

So it has to do with the savefile, which is somehow corrupted after patch 1.1. I hope this helps you to narrow down the problem better.

Hey @ORO ERICIUS

I tried recreating the issue in the way you described but without any luck however it is an issue i will continue to investigate.

Thank you for the detailed info it's very useful, also great to hear you are loving the game! 😃

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Timmsy123 said:

Hey @ORO ERICIUS

I tried recreating the issue in the way you described but without any luck however it is an issue i will continue to investigate.

Thank you for the detailed info it's very useful, also great to hear you are loving the game! 😃

@Timmsy123 Thank you for looking into. 

Maybe you could now look into the "UPGRADED" achievement which is not unlockable by all players. No one has it for now.

Thank you again and Keep up your good work.

• Agree 1

@ORO ERICIUS

No problem, i can confirm devs are looking into fixing the 'upgraded' achievement as there does seem to be a legitimate issue with it and we have it logged in our system.

i am big achievement/trophy hunter so i understand the frustration.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Timmsy123 said:

@ORO ERICIUS

No problem, i can confirm devs are looking into fixing the 'upgraded' achievement as there does seem to be a legitimate issue with it and we have it logged in our system.

I am not frustrated at all. I just want to help us getting the 1000GS in this beautiful game. Cheers!

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 9:51 AM, Timmsy123 said:

@ORO ERICIUS

When the fix comes, will the bugged trophies/achievements be retro-active? I’ve completed I think 8 daily’s now in the top tier with the Audi Quattro S1 and upgraded a lot of cars so I’m assuming they will be, il be excited when DR2 plat pops that’s for sure

p.s any chance of dlc trophies? A bit like Dirt 3 had. Requirements using/upgrading dlc cars and winning dlc rallies etc would be cool, just a thought, and thanks for the feedback it’s respected

Hi, I'm having the same problem, the "Adaptable" achievement is stuck at 3/4, no matter how many times I try (PC, Steam).

• Like 1

I hope this is resolved, as it's still an issue for me (on PS4) as well: 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This has been broken for me since I noticed it a week or so of playing D2.0 around the beginning of March. I play on PC (Steam) and have tried everything and it won't work. I've completed every rally up to elite in career mode and rx up to pro in career mode, done multiple dailies, weekly's and free play championships still not unlocking it being stuck at 3/4. I have basically written off ever being able to obtain this achievement along with Fire up That Car.. again.

Since it's being brought up, thought I may as well speak up because it would be really awesome to get this fixed someday. I am not an achievement hunter but for games I love, I like to get as many as I can for them as a way of expressing my appreciation for the game, so it's a bummer that a simple one as that cannot be unlocked. Thanks for your time. Cheers.

-ZA

Edited by ZeroAffex
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I read that people who reset their profile (basically deleted everything from \Steam\userdata\xxx\690790\remote) managed to unlock the achievement on a fresh one, so it looks like it has something to do with us, early adopters (deluxe weekend) driving through 3/4 weather conditions just before v1.1 patch kicked in.

HOWEVER, I would highly discourage tampering with the profile files, even being cut off from the internet completely, since there is a really high risk of RaceNet resetting the progress due to discrepancy after you bring back the old files.

Seems like we have to wait and hope that some day it will be fixed, just like UPGRAGED and FIRE UP THAT CAR AGAIN have been.

Capture.PNG.a687169957673e94e8e8e3650309e21f.PNG

Edited by Hardy

OK, so...

I did it.

I've created a fresh profile, obtained the achievement, reinstated my old profile and all that without RaceNet resetting my data.
It involved setting me to offline mode (actually I disabled my WiFi adapter just to be sure), was a nervous experience, but it worked.

I've noticed that on a fresh profile unexpected moments also still work properly. Have seen a wrecked car by the road which I haven't seen for weeks. Oh, and it was the 'Overcast' weather wich didn't reqister on the old, prev-1.1 profile. Maybe this helps.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Hardy said:

OK, so...

I did it.

I've created a fresh profile, obtained the achievement, reinstated my old profile and all that without RaceNet resetting my data.
It involved setting me to offline mode (actually I disabled my WiFi adapter just to be sure), was a nervous experience, but it worked.

I've noticed that on a fresh profile unexpected moments also still work properly. Have seen a wrecked car by the road which I haven't seen for weeks. Oh, and it was the 'Overcast' weather wich didn't reqister on the old, prev-1.1 profile. Maybe this helps.

That’s an interesting observation regarding the unexpected moments returning. It seems like once you’ve played the game for X number of hours/championships they suddenly stop. 

5 hours ago, Hardy said:

OK, so...

I did it.

@ChristinaMc this is a good point, where has this feature gone, we’ve been asking for more of it but it seems to have been removed completely?? I actually forgot about this... what’s going on CM

Posted (edited)

😩daytime / Clear / Dry surface
Daytime/rain/wet surface
daytime/cloudy/wet surface.  today 3x fulfilled on ps4 and nothing 😩

Edited by stantien123

Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2019 at 10:13 AM, Hardy said:

OK, so...

I did it.

Could you please tell more detailed info step by step how have you done it, since i also have this problem and am quite deep into the game, so I dont want to lose my progress.

ty 😄

EDIT:

I have now tried to delete files in  \Steam\userdata\xxx\690790\remote offline and created new profile played in all conditions in offline and still no achievement. Dont know if i have to play online to get it but just didnt want to try before i know how youve done it

Edited by Bobicerinho
add on

As I said, for me it was the 'Overcast' condition. I did it in Freeplay, one the shortest Spain track.

I won't be detailing the steps -- I don't have time for that, neither I want to be responsible for your reset profile, as it's extremely probable. Basically it was what you described (offline etc.). Maybe there is something different in your case.

Posted (edited)

Any news on this Adapltable trophy glicth? i can't complete 100% because of this on PS4... I have all trophies of Dirt games and Grid... this one is frustating me

Edited by Ankiboy

I bought the Deluxe this past Tuesday. PS4 Pro. v1.4.1. I was just messing around in Custom Championship, Time Trial and stuff, tweaking FFB, options, getting used to the game, and it popped. I wasn't even consciously trying to get it. Maybe having a brand new profile with a later build is what saved me. 

Screenshot_20190524-084102.thumb.png.fd66b7d034342658625c2a346f5d0f45.png