Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirt on Twitter gave us Deluxe Edition owners 1mio Credits

Dirtgame on Twitter recently posted this:

... As a thank you for your patience this weekend, we've given you all 1,000,000 CR in-game. Please rest assured that we're doing all we can to ensure the road ahead is a lot less bumpy.

Codemasters thank you for this!

Noticed the credits in game earlier. Fair enough they are trying but I seriously struggle to believe that anyone at Codies could ever have believed the online career would go down well with fans or was ever even necessary? Not to mention the fact it was kept very quite before release. I fundamentally dont agree with single player games that insist the player must be connected at all times and never thought Codies would adopt this approach. I love the game no doubt about it. Its awesome, fantastic, brilliant and a lot of other good words and I bet a lot of hard work went into it. But this online career debacle has left a bad taste in my mouth. I do love freeplay and aslong as I can play that and access future dlc when I dont have an internet connection. I wont complain. But if this online singleplayer approach is par for the course now, sadly it will be my last Codies title which would be such a shame because they make such great games.

The road is already less bumpy than dirt rally or even F1 2018. I want bumps n ruts not game cheating credits.

12 minutes ago, tvvang said:

The road is already less bumpy than dirt rally or even F1 2018. I want bumps n ruts not game cheating credits.

Totally agree..... but they must ensure a contnuously stable connection for this.

Just to clarify I am on about the lack of force feed back, not that the game launch was smoother than dirt rally or F1.

And here I was, going into conspiracy theories about some cheater that somehow game me credits to subsequently accuse me of cheating. Damn, it could've been so interesting.

Yea I thought same today BloodCat 😁Was playing and suddenly 1million credits popped up and I was like *** :classic_biggrin: I rushed to purchase cars just in case that was some kind of mistake 🤣

4 hours ago, tvvang said:

Argentina and Australia are literally the roughest things I've ever driven. New Zealand and Poland are typically quite smooth in real life (for gravel rallies). 

https://youtu.be/1ngESrztC3c

Not every rally is a rough ride. 

3 hours ago, magpieracer48 said:

Argentina and Australia are literally the roughest things I've ever driven. New Zealand and Poland are typically quite smooth in real life (for gravel rallies). 

I agree. Argentina is so bumpy at times, I have a hard time seeing where Im going! 

Buying and upgrade cars with it.

But why, there are no benefits in this compare to pick a free car in timetrial or custom championship upgrades as well??

On 2/25/2019 at 6:55 PM, magpieracer48 said:

Please tell me your force feed back settings because the game plays like hovercrafts the screen bumps about but the wheel doesn't react.thanks

1 hour ago, tvvang said:

Please tell me your force feed back settings because the game plays like hovercrafts the screen bumps about but the wheel doesn't react.thanks

Eh? I never said anything about even using a wheel. You can see how bumpy it is because the car bounces around and it's difficult to drive. 

2 hours ago, magpieracer48 said:

Eh? I never said anything about even using a wheel. You can see how bumpy it is because the car bounces around and it's difficult to drive. 

This is Off Topic guys. Could you discuss this in the desired thread please? Thank you 🙂

1 hour ago, ORO ERICIUS said:

This is Off Topic guys. Could you discuss this in the desired thread please? Thank you 🙂

It's been off topic since the second post.....

4 left into on-topic, tightens over crest:

How did people spend their million?

I opted to hire some engineers and upgrade my team; Phil Mills has now reached his final form.

2 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

4 left into on-topic, tightens over crest:

How did people spend their million?

I opted to hire some engineers and upgrade my team; Phil Mills has now reached his final form.

I did the exact same Thing :-). Well spent imo.