Sign in to follow this  

More support/dlc please? (POLL)

More DLC/Support for DR2.0 after the first 6 months?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more support after the first 6 months?

• Yes, definitly!
    • Yes, likely
    • Maybe
    • Unlikely
    • No!
  2. 2. What disciplines has your preferences for the DLC/Support?

• Rally
    • Historic rally
    • Rallycross
    • Historic rallycross
    • Joyride / Compound / Testing area
    • Hillclimb
    • Head 2 Head
    • Landrush
    • Gymkhana
    • Rally-Raid
    • Trailblazer
    • Fun games (invasion, cat 'n mouse, transporter, outbreak, caravan race, etc...)
    • Other
  3. 3. What average price you want to pay for 1 (ONE) season of DLC?

• 0-5 euro/dollar/pound
    • 5-10 euro/dollar/pound
    • 10-15 euro/dollar/pound
    • 15 or more euro/dollar/pound

DiRT Rally 2.0 will get support and DLC for the coming 6 months.
Do you want longer support?

I created a simple poll with a scale of 5 if you want continues support and DLC after the first 6 months.
In a reply you can support your vote.

http://blog.codemasters.com/community/02/dirt-rally-2-0-road-book-25-02-19/
"We have at least six months of service and DLC for DiRT Rally 2.0"

Edited by JorritVD
  • Like 1

£15 is quite different from $15. And considering the Deluxe version is the equivalent of €22/£25 in Argentina, prices seem to be all over the place. I would pay £5.65 monthly to get proper support and see the game improving, not a new version every 2 years with the same problems and offering the same as the previous one. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CodingRacer said:

£15 is quite different from $15. 

Give it about one month...

To answer the OP, yep, hope to see support go well beyond the first two packs, at the very least until all DR1 locations are in DR2. I really hope they don't decide to add more disciplines though, go deep rather than wide please.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RodgerDavies said:

To answer the OP, yep, hope to see support go well beyond the first two packs, at the very least until all DR1 locations are in DR2. I really hope they don't decide to add more disciplines though, go deep rather than wide please.

I've converted 15€ to £ in my card. GBP is the new Bitcoin. 

-Add Cars and more cars. Impreza 00, impreza 03, 206 wrc, corolla ´98, Polo ´16, Fiesta wrc, C3 or ds3 wrc, new Corsa, MIni countryman, EVO VII, rare cars, historic...   

-Championship with 12 rallys in career mode(Like a wrc season) and it would be interesting to choose 6, 8, 10 or 12 (if they want more rallys ok).

-Some Fictional cars: -Impreza WRC 19, Clio WRC, Corsa 19 WRC....

-Season 3, Season 4, Season 5 ... until Dirt Rally 3.0.

-Martini Skins, Alitalia, sponsors, WRC and realistic replicas in skins.

-Rallys: Portugal, Japan with drift roads, Kenya, Italy (coasts, mountain...), one rally in Alps...

-Sim Mode in physics. 

-Open the game for mods. Its not a rival for DLCs. 

• Agree 3

On 2/26/2019 at 12:02 AM, Delta111 said:

-Add Cars and more cars. Impreza 00, impreza 03, 206 wrc, corolla ´98, Polo ´16, Fiesta wrc, C3 or ds3 wrc, new Corsa, MIni countryman, EVO VII, rare cars, historic...   

-Championship with 12 rallys in career mode(Like a wrc season) and it would be interesting to choose 6, 8, 10 or 12 (if they want more rallys ok).

-Some Fictional cars: -Impreza WRC 19, Clio WRC, Corsa 19 WRC....

-Season 3, Season 4, Season 5 ... until Dirt Rally 3.0.

-Martini Skins, Alitalia, sponsors, WRC and realistic replicas in skins.

-Rallys: Portugal, Japan with drift roads, Kenya, Italy (coasts, mountain...), one rally in Alps...

-Sim Mode in physics. 

-Open the game for mods. Its not a rival for DLCs. 

There's a lot to go deep on Rally, really a lot. However, I would prefer to keep authenticity rather than ficticional content.

- Add super special stages for nearly each rally to that list;

- Wider selection of Co-drivers: Add Nicky Grist as an option, Luis Moya, Timo Rautiainen, Kaj Lindstrom, Robert Reid, Denis Giraudet, Daniel Helena, etc

- More stages per each existent rally;

- Proper spectator mode for streaming events;

- Improve physics over time, specially on tarmac.

Edited by Riggs
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think some ficticional rally car would be very interesting because there are very few cars in WRC and they dont have the license. I want more content (Dirt 2: 350 GB in our PCs) and realistic seasons. 

PS: Luis Moya in spanish NO please😂. Only Carlos Sainz can understand him, but thank you to think in us. LOL.

• Haha 1

The only thing what I really care about are more rally stages and more classic rally cars.

Older WRC cars, Concept Group A cars etc.

The only car thats not announced yet and I miss a bit is the Lancia 037 Rally.

Toyota is unlikely because they have a problem with licensing cars to videogame-publishers for some stupid reason.

7 hours ago, Delta111 said:

I think some ficticional rally car would be very interesting because there are very few cars in WRC and they dont have the license. I want more content (Dirt 2: 350 GB in our PCs) and realistic seasons. 

PS: Luis Moya in spanish NO please😂. Only Carlos Sainz can understand him, but thank you to think in us. LOL.

Ahahah I know your feeling, but it'd still be a nice choice. One of the oldest doubles in rally. He could try to speak a little bit slower. There's also Marc Marti and Carlos del Barrio.

Toyota made into Gravel. Maybe if we ask them nicely with an open letter or petition they could open their minds a little bit? 😂 If the european subsidiaries don't, we can always aim directly at the Japan HQ.

By the way there's "Head 2 Head" on the poll. I think that refers to the requested Super Special Stages where two cars race each other, usually on the opening of the rally, so get those votes up XD

Edited by Riggs

I’d be prepared to pay £15 per location of 12 stages.

In all honesty I doubt they could finance it cheaper than this.

i pay £25 per route on Train Simulator World.

I think super special stages would be a nice addition, but new rallies and RX tracks would be a priority. Or maybe they could add one very short show stage for each rally, just for fun.

On 2/25/2019 at 9:58 PM, RodgerDavies said:

Yep, will be getting all my holiday money early this year as the pound is going to plummet! 

Back on topic and I definitely would like to see ongoing support. New rallies would be the priority I think, but additional rallycross content (especially historical cars and tracks) would be equally welcome. 

I would also like to see Dirtfish (or a similar arena) return if possible. That wide open space was bloody useful for getting a feel for the cars in DiRT 4 and I'd really like to have it back in DR2.0. 

Would love to see a few old cars return; Ford Focus RS 2001, Lancia 037, Peugeot 306 Maxi, Seat Ibiza Kitcar.

And also some cars that we haven't seen for a while would be a welcome surprise; namely the Peugeot 206 WRC but also other WRC cars from the late 90's and early 00's such as; Citroen Xsara WRC, Hyundai Accent WRC, Skoda Octavia WRC, Seat Cordoba WRC, Toyota Corolla WRC (I know this one might be tricky.)

• Agree 1

A testing area similar to the quarry in Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo or Dirtfish from Dirt 4 would be very good for tuning setups etc. 

What I'd really like to see is some makeshift stages like abandoned airfields. There's a section in Poland where you race around in the grounds of a factory...most clubman rallies take place at places like this and areas marked out with cones.

I'd much prefer my team to be gritty and low tech rather than a highly polished professional racing team. :classic_smile:

• Agree 1