Sign in to follow this  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hi everyone :)

As we're now winding down for the festive break I thought I'd stop by and wish you all the best for next few weeks with whatever you may have planned. Be it visiting family, filling up on turkey or playing games all day in your pyjamas I hope it's awesome. 

It's hard to imagine that this time last year we were hard at work on Autosport, how time does fly! It's been a great 2014 and now all eyes turn to 2015!

Have a great holiday season and a super New Year, and more importantly, happy gaming :)

Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's and a wonderful New Year to you as well @loore   Thanks for a great 2014. 

Well wishes to everyone here at the forum for a great holiday season!

All the best wishes to the company and especially yourself, @Loore. I still want me Intel computer, but that's beside the point. Thank you all for the great games, and I look forward to the future for Codemasters. [:

Festive seasons mean more family time and less gaming time (insert kinda sad face here)...

I made +600k points in October and November for my team and now, as for December, only managed to sum about 30k... lol

But hey, I'll be back (Terminator style) in the new year, soooooo Merry Christmas for ya'll!

Its already 2015 so a good and healhty year to every 1