Sign in to follow this  

Maximum Power

I used to think the highest PI level possible was 1500, but I have seen people with Level 8 parts. I don't fully comprehend what happens past 1500. Surely I can't go much faster, since my Suzuka time is the same as Lewis Hamilton's. Any faster and this turns into a cartoon representation of F1 racing and I don't want to be trying to do a 30 second lap of Silverstone. So what happens when my green wheel hits maximum?

B9CF12D5-6904-4F8C-80A9-81588FAD94F1.jpeg

We already go faster than the real F1 cars anyway!

If I'm right the real lap record at Monaco is 01:14:26.  We all go faster than that

Exactly! So why are we collecting epic parts to go faster? I don't want to go faster, I want the bots to slow down.

• Agree 1

Was just wondering. 

For the bot lap speed, can’t they program it based on the actual lap times done by the racers from 2018 results? Then depending on league level, tune it down accordingly. 

So that way, we won’t need to go really much faster but still within reasonable speed to match bots and lap records. 

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, slayton said:

What do you mean by base points? 

You are only allowed up to 52 points which will limit the maximum PI.

8AEB93E6-DAE7-4867-92D1-FFC10FC63FB0.jpeg

I have fulfilled all 52, but I can still ad many more blueprints which will increase my PI to over 1500. That's my question, what happens after 1500? And if there is higher PI will my cars go faster? I already hit 328km/h at Baku. I don't need more speed, nor can I cope with taking the fast corners at Canada with more speed. I'm at the limit of my reflexes as is. Nothing in the FAQ answers this.