Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Career difficulty

Admins can remove if answer is somewhere already, didn't see myself.

Is there anyway to change career difficulty or has it somekind of proggressively increasing difficulty? I drove first career, 4 stages per rally, difficulty way too easy. Started second one, 6 stages per rally, difficulty still pretty easy. 

So do I have to just grind up career after career until rallies has 12 stages (like DR1 master level has) and AI would be hard enough?

Difficulty in My Team is progressive. As you make top 3 finishes in Championships you’ll progress up to higher difficulty levels.

4 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Difficulty in My Team is progressive. As you make top 3 finishes in Championships you’ll progress up to higher difficulty levels.

Thanks for answer man 👍 my best guess was something like that, because haven't found any place to adjust difficulty.

I am on "Pro" now (3rd of 5) in Rally Career and the AI is way better now.

I choosed Group B Audi Sport quattro S1 E2 and that was a big mistake.

Won every single stage in "Open" and pretty much every in "Clubman" but in "Pro" I am around 2 seconds slower per sector.

Can't handle the power of the car at the moment, it's just too fast.

Don't wanna know how much more difficult "Elite" and "Master" is, really...

Hopefully the gap is not as high like between "Clubman" and "Pro"...

24 minutes ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

Hopefully the gap is not as high like between "Clubman" and "Pro"...

It is, which makes it even more fun 😉 forces you to step your game way up and really analyze your mistakes

3 minutes ago, CatBadders said:

It is, which makes it even more fun 😉 forces you to step your game way up and really analyze your mistakes

Well, there are three things at the moment:

1. I brake way too often, because I am scared of the speed (especially in Poland Stages) 😄

2. I have problems to listen to the pacenotes and focus on the track.

3. Constant driving without mistakes. 

this is one reason some people stopped playing dirt rally, its to hard for some, yet easy for others. most people can only be so good no matter how hard they try