Sign in to follow this  

Bought Game - Have the FFB issues been solved yet?

As title says picked the game up on way to work this morning. Desperate to play it but if there is no road/gravel/mud feeling FFB through the wheel then i guess it's utterly pointless right now to play it. After the amazing FFB from AC & PCARS 2 going to a game with zero FFB or very little will severely put a dampner on the game, If no day one patch arrives what is the time frame for it? Are the devs communicating? 

Dirt Rally had okayish FFB not great but defo not really bad so was expecting quite an improvement whats happened? 

Edited by FLAW3D

What platform are you on?

If it's Pc you can fix it yourself. I console you need to wait until verification by MS/Sony.

Devs communicated.

35 minutes ago, Rallycameraman said:

It’s not pointless to play it at all. 

Some people are just over reacting to it so much 🤦🏼‍♂️

Will give it a try then when home, Hopefully your right and most are wrong. 

The great handling makes it just about worth playing. If you're on console just be prepared for some extremely blurry graphics. And if you're using a wheel just be prepared for the worst force feedback you've experienced in a game with sim handling. 

1 hour ago, versedi said:

What platform are you on?

If it's Pc you can fix it yourself. I console you need to wait until verification by MS/Sony.

Devs communicated.

Argh, that's not a fix!!! It's a tweak that improves FFB from how it is now, but it's still nothing like what it SHOULD be. Please don't let Codies off the hook just because someone came up with a hack/semi-work around.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Decks said:

The great handling makes it just about worth playing. If you're on console just be prepared for some extremely blurry graphics. And if you're using a wheel just be prepared for the worst force feedback you've experienced in a game with sim handling. 

Yeah im on PS4 Pro, Why blurry graphics? Has the graphics took a step back from Dirt Rally 1 which looked great at the time on the OG PS4 i was expecting vastly better graphics with it being 3 years later and on a much more powerful console. 

Edited by FLAW3D

I don't know why they're blurry but they are. To the point where it's difficult to make out the road in wooded areas. It looks like over zealous AA or motion blur coupled with dynamic resolution to me. 

1 minute ago, Decks said:

I don't know why they're blurry but they are. To the point where it's difficult to make out the road in wooded areas. It looks like over zealous AA or motion blur coupled with dynamic resolution to me. 

Jeez it goes from bad to worse haha, What console are you on? Is this for all consoles as i say i was expecting the Pro version to look stunning! 

Edited by FLAW3D

Standard PS4 but people are saying similar things for the Pro and Xbox X