My master wish for F1 2019

Hi all

for f1 2019 i suggest to Codemaster 1 only new function, but never a race game make it. 

In ONLINE and OFFLINE game the possibility to save replay. 

But not standard replay only, but another type of replay. The game automatically create a virtual "directed tv", with tv camera, and automatically switch in race when the action is. So at the end of race, i can see what's happened in all race, not only mine. 

What do you think about? 

Difficult to implement. How can the game decide what is important? Maybe 20th position has a crash and it pans to that, missing a human driver overtaking 3 cars for the lead.

Like that time ITV cut to an advert and the viewers missed some of the action in the closing laps between Schumi and Nando in San Marino '05 (or a few years before that when Hill in his Arrows was chasing down Schumi, or Mika winning the title in '98 whilst Schumi had an exploded tyre as they were on break LOL)

i think is not so difficult to implement, the IA decide what is important, and change subject as real tv. if something is lost happen, no problem. this happen in tv too. but this is a fantastic solution for online league where there is not a uman that made this work. IA know where is a duel, when a driver is near another and who is the leader. as real tv first position is more important then last.. ecc ecc

is a simple work for a programmer (as mine)

p.s. an uman make it better sure, but IA work is better then nothing i think. so any online league without uman for tv work could publish is race or simple view the full race not only for a driver but for all

My wish is that Codemasters will provide ALL GAMERS who play CodeMasters F1 games, with legal RIGHTS to publish IN-GAME FOOTAGE without risking Formula One Management taking down any video! I've had my long videos blocked or even monetized by FOM because the 4-second long Formula One intro, in-game REPLAY footage, and lately because of David Croft's and Anthony Davidson's pre-race In-GAME commentaries! 

It's about time Codemasters protect their clients, don't you agree?

On 2/28/2019 at 7:36 PM, TzeffNL said:

My wish is that Codemasters will provide ALL GAMERS who play CodeMasters F1 games, with legal RIGHTS to publish IN-GAME FOOTAGE without risking Formula One Management taking down any video! I've had my long videos blocked or even monetized by FOM because the 4-second long Formula One intro, in-game REPLAY footage, and lately because of David Croft's and Anthony Davidson's pre-race In-GAME commentaries! 

It's about time Codemasters protect their clients, don't you agree?

They've always allowed you to do that. It's YouTube's auto-flagging of copyrighted material that's not smart enough to differentiate between broadcast footage and game footage.

On 2/27/2019 at 10:13 AM, FRACTURED said:

Difficult to implement. How can the game decide what is important?

The same way Geoff Crammond's games managed it 25 years ago would be good enough for a start. Doesn't iRacing also do something similar?