This can't be happening...

Oh boy... plenty of force feedback complaints all over the forum but has there been a clear apology and promise to work the issue by Codemasters.  You guys are supposed to be the "MASTERS OF CODE" so how difficult was it to take the smooth as butter ffb from the original Dirt Rally and bring it back to life in this title? 

I preorder this game with the promise that this was all about sim (like the original) but all we are getting is force feedback limited to center force and Huge finger shattering vibration when you drive over these rails...  C'mon devs,  i know this is not what you intented.  You guys are better than that!

Please make us proud and find a way to bring the ffb back to life.  We need to feel the weight of the car transferring from side to side... the back slipping out... the landing impact.

You guys obviously never watched "The Dukes of Hazard" ( i know i am old!).  Landing a car from a 15 feet high jump should not feel like slowly resting your head on a giant soft pillow..

Please let us know the gameplan to make us proud again!

Edited by DEADRAMBO75

I wish we could ban new threads which just moan about the FFB. They have in fact mentioned quite a few times they are looking into the FFB so just wait!

You also can't compare the suspension of a muscle car to that of specially designed rally cars. The suspension travel in a rally car is far further than a road car.

Just wait... we hould not have to wait.  The game should have came out unbroken. I just chipped quite a bit of cash for something that was obviously not ready to come out.  As consumers.... it is by expressing our opinions that we get results.  I love rally games but this one is not up to par yet. Its not like they have spent a lot of ressources updating the marshall's haicut!  

Thanks for taking the time to reply. 

• Agree 1

I agree we should not have to wait but its not going to be fixed overnight and the are already threads and many posts about this, why do we need another thread?

I suppose the threads could be merged.  Needs a mod though.  I'm sure they will address the FFB issues but as was said, these things are NEVER fixed in 8 hours.  Even if, you need testing and publishing time... so... yeah.  Patience needed just due to reality.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, bn880 said:

I suppose the threads could be merged.  Needs a mod though.  I'm sure they will address the FFB issues but as was said, these things are NEVER fixed in 8 hours.  Even if, you need testing and publishing time... so... yeah.  Patience needed just due to reality.

an eta of a fix would be good